Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche xtrap Files

Discussion on Suche xtrap Files within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche xtrap Files

Hey

Ich kann S4 League seit dem update aufgrund dieser Fehldermeldung wieder nicht starten:
The access to X-Trap patch is unstable or X-Trap update wasnt able to run properly
Please restart game

Hab schon alles probiert und glaube nicht dass es am Firewall oder so liegt.
Deswegen möchte ich xtrap manuel updaten und brauche dafür den aktuellen xtrap Ordner.
Könnte mir den jemand hochladen?

mfg
Old 12/08/2013, 10:51   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2013, 23:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadOtaku View Post
Danke !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche xtrap Files
10/13/2013 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hey Ich kann S4 League aufgrund dieser Fehldermeldung nicht starten: The access to X-Trap patch is unstable or X-Trap update wasnt able to run properly Please restart game Hab schon alles probiert und glaube nicht dass es am Firewall oder so liegt. Deswegen möchte ich xtrap manuel updaten und brauche dafür den aktuellen xtrap Ordner. Könnte mir den jemand hochladen?
Need Xtrap Files New Patch
01/30/2013 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Hi, Need Xtrap Files New Patch Because I Can't Download Xtrap.xt . In 1237 remains :/ Can You Upload ? Please Sorry for my bad english :) actual
xTrap Patch Files ?
03/30/2012 - S4 League - 0 Replies
Does anyone have the LATEST XTRAP PATCH FILES? I've tried all the solutions, and no, they haven't worked; so I resorted to a manual patch. My thread before was deleted for unknown reasons, so I decided to make it here. Even though noone would bother to read the full length of this thread, lol. It'd be very appreciated if anyone could, I really needa get on S4 League manually; this error is keeping me from the game. If you could save, and then upload the xTrap files, then that'd help out...
19/01/12 xTrap Patch Files?
01/18/2012 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Sorry, it's just, xTrap keep's saying; 'Patch Server to xTrap unstable', or something like that. Does anyone have the time to patch their S4L, and give me the files? If so, that'd be great. Please, I really need to get these files; I really wanna please S4L. I can't stress this any more. Thanks for you're time, and please give me the patch files.