Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working CE Hacks?

Discussion on Working CE Hacks? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 11/04/2013, 20:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well Howdy-doodie! Thanks Mister Mod.

You're a quick one mate. I myself am going to give those a lookover. xD

Generally what I was goodling was " S4 League CE Tutorial" Or "S4 league CE Values".

You're right though. It's not what you're looking for, it's the words in the search bar that can make or break you. xD.

The one other tutorial I found was -VERY- unclear. It simply stated "start X, Start Bypass HWGC, Scan this at "contested" menu, enjoy!!!!!!111"

VERY unclear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, I understand where the rudeness COMES from. But I'd honestly enjoy making it stop.
Just because somebody CAN be an insult-slinging jerk, doesn't mean the should, or should be allowed to.

By the by, Exactly what place should I go if I was to want to apply for a Moderator / Assistant position for the S4 league Forum?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2013, 22:09   #17

Received Thanks: 1,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanluke56 View Post
By the by, Exactly what place should I go if I was to want to apply for a Moderator / Assistant position for the S4 league Forum?
Elitepvpers 》 Joining ePvP section.
But, u must have atleast 300posts, be a member for over 3months and some more things
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2013, 22:39   #18

Thank you very much, Hybrid. ^ _^

I'll mark it in my to-do list to become a more active member of the community.
Old 11/04/2013, 22:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanluke56 View Post
Most of the instructions are unclear, and hard to find.

If said "stuff" was around to write a bypass, why is it not made into a sticky?
If the breakthroughs are already here, why are there no hacks that even REMOTELY work?

$W4G-M3RL0 here is -TRYING- to learn something new. But when you look at Tetra, what did he contribute? He didn't try to point $W4G-M3RL0 tward anything.

He didn't tell him what he would need or give him any sort of idea as to what he can accomplish.

As with you. In no offense, did the same thing tetra did.

You simply said , "I know how to make hacks that work perfectly, but I don't want to share what I know, simply because I don't want to." Which in turn, Makes me question that you even know to begin with.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, $W4G-M3RL0. Simple question here, do you know HOW to use cheat engine in the most basic manner? Or are you new to CE altogether?
"But when u look at Tetra QQQQ" First of all Look at yourselfe before u start Cockyng other People you Superman.
The CheatEngine things what i named are all in Tutorials and just need to search. And nice Joke with the Mod.

Unrandomizer - [x] in Cheatengine
Join Rooms with Password -
Change Camera -
Exp, Ap on Clothes -
Old 11/05/2013, 19:11   #20

Talking

Quote:
But when u look at Tetra QQQQ" First of all Look at yourselfe before u start Cockyng other People you Superman.
The CheatEngine things what i named are all in Tutorials and just need to search. And nice Joke with the Mod.
DIS ENGRISH.
Also, what joke?

I told the mod I'd look over the tutorials, And I'm in the process of doing that now.

Unlike some people *Cough* I'm not just trying to start flame wars and run people down. I'm simply stating that as it stands, people who really -DO- want to learn are being shot down and are being treated as if they're ALL just leeches that want "Check godmode box and Win" hacks.

I'm not JUST picking on Tetra, so calm your tits, kay? I'm pointing out the people who say "Oh hey, Look at me, I know things you don't!"...Like Tetra ;D

Sure, There ARE lots of people who just want plug 'n play hacks, But sometimes finding the right tutorials can be a bitch, and having somebody point them out is not really THAT hard on the person pointing.

With all the effort you used to type out what you did, you could have simply linked the tutorials the first time. But instead, you decided to play it "cool" and say "I know where they are, but you don't."

Ever think that the tutorials are buried under so much not-working CRAP that it's HARD to find even with search unless you know EXACTLY what you're looking for and what to type to find it? It's not always as easy as typing "WORKING CE HACK" because EVERYBODY uses that term.

Not many people would know to google " Lenas complete reversing for newbies " When looking for hacks for a video game, now would they? Swag is OBVIOUSLY new, treat him like a child asking where the bathroom is and point him in the right direction, Give him a chance. Don't let him just sit there and shit himself.

Old 11/06/2013, 20:04   #21

elite*gold: 807
Es ist übrigens nicht erlaubt nach Hacks zu fragen. Nur ein kleiner Hinweis.
Old 11/06/2013, 20:38   #22

elite*gold: 93616
Received Thanks: 14,990
This discussion is kinda interesting, so I decided to not close this thread
Thanks
1 User