Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ask]-[Answer]

Discussion on [Ask]-[Answer] within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ask]-[Answer]

Hello guys!So i decided to make this topic,because i have a lot of problems to find ID's at the moment since no one is updating the ID topics.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So basically what we are going to do is ask for id's and if anyone know he will answer.
At this moment i have problem finding the new fp bomb Effect the one with
+11 Attack
+5 hp
+5 sp
+1 magazine

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Answer to a short question [B] 3 e*gold for a good answer
03/18/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Vorab nochmal kurz : ich war mir nicht ganz sicher wohin damit , deshalb habe ich daraus nen trade gemacht. I have a short question , on my PS3 i have 19.01€ PSN , Infamous 2 costs 19.99€.I was wondering if their had been a way to buy it.For example with 5% lower price code or something like this.I have 170 e*gold if this could help. Thanks Ich habe eine kurze Frage : Ich möchte auf meiner PS3 Infamous 2 aus dem PSN Store kaufen , ich habe aber nur 19,01€ auf dem Account und das game...
i want answer fo this!!
01/09/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
So... cant we make server and run with antivirus program AT THE SAME TIME?gameserver and shardmanager are full of virus... Does everyone run server for theirselves without antivirus and being not protected?? or is there some antivirus which allows to run the server?? THX.
Can anyone answer this I need help.
05/09/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Hello. Is there any way to send dragon armors to other char in the same account? Thanks for answers.
I WANT SOMEONE TO ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW !!!!!
08/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
SERIOUSLY WHATS THE USEFUL OF MIDDLEMEN IF THEY NEVER ANSWER YOU !!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO IF I WANNA TRADE ?!!!
ANSWER PLEASE ;)
02/05/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Anybody have any idea HOW TO DO OWN Metin 2 PRIVATE SERVER? Something like Longju2 or VipMetin but without shop, with best drop rate, with Trader with all weapons etc etc etc... I wanna only ask how to do Server not how to do site with ;) How much money? What files i need to change? Please help :)