Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help [ArtMoney]

Discussion on I need help [ArtMoney] within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help [ArtMoney]

Sorry but I'm not German, so I'm going to write in English...

I have just dowload Zero-Cool Artmoney CT and the Sword and Gun Damage worked fine... Then i tried fake-hack, speed and the others but they didn't work... I have Vista and Kiki UCE doesn't work for me...
I also need Infinite SP, I searched in the forum but it was just for Kiki UCE...
Please help me
Thank You

P.S. = Write in English plzz XD
Old 06/18/2009, 22:07   #2

I cant use Master-Hack !?
How can use it ? lol
Old 06/18/2009, 23:03   #3

(easy but *yawn* could last very long till you find the right one)
Either that or modify the .exe (hard way if not possible with UCE/CE)
Old 06/18/2009, 23:07   #4

the problem is that not all pointers given in my cheattables are compatible to vista-systems... so maybe you have to search for new pointers... if you want i can do it for you, but therefore you need teamviewer and teamspeak(or skype) , cause i won't write a 3-sided tutorial for pointer-making in s4 o_O

-0-
Old 06/18/2009, 23:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubleerror View Post
(easy but *yawn* could last very long till you find the right one)
Either that or modify the .exe (hard way if not possible with UCE/CE)
I saw it but it was with Kiki Uce
Old 06/18/2009, 23:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-cool View Post
the problem is that not all pointers given in my cheattables are compatible to vista-systems... so maybe you have to search for new pointers... if you want i can do it for you, but therefore you need teamviewer and teamspeak(or skype) , cause i won't write a 3-sided tutorial for pointer-making in s4 o_O

-0-
Oh great! I have skype and msn .. You send me a private message?
Old 06/20/2009, 00:28   #7

elite*gold: 20
[FAIL] Sry pls delete posting >_<
Closed Thread