Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Insta Wall Jump

Discussion on Insta Wall Jump within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Insta Wall Jump

Hey, I'm looking for an Insta Wall Jump Bot...

My computer's hard drive broke and I had to get a new one. so Now I lost all my files..

I remember using an Insta Walljump bot.. that the name thread was "Insta WallJump like DancePuuh" or something like that.. when I opened the .rar file it had 2 bots.. "Marauder Bot" <--Not sure if I spell that correctly, but anyway that was Middle Mouse Button and then it had "Alt Bot" Which is the one I used.. I like that bot in particular since the double press of Space was almost instant.. I've tried all these other bots by icebeatzz and other people but they all fail.. the right click mouse doesnt let me do walljumps with CS. and then the Alt x2 Walljump doesnt work either.. might as well just press Space bar twice.

Hopefully someone can help me find it.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2012, 19:34   #2

elite*gold: 1022
Received Thanks: 5,034

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help with jump and wall jump
03/05/2010 - S4 League - 0 Replies
good like to see if I can help someone knows what the current value of the jump and wall jump would give me the values for one, thanks. (note values that are currently running). buenas quisiera ver si me pueden ayudar, alguien sabe cual es el valor actual del salto y salto con pared quisiera que me den los valores para buscarlos, gracias. (ojo valores que estén funcionando actualmente).
Wall Jump in GW?
03/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
this is why I use the loader?
GW wall Jump
01/30/2009 - CO2 Programming - 10 Replies
hi, i'm new in ollydbg and ins assembler I read the thread of ollydbg and co ond i was trying some edits. I edit correctly the high jump and the far jump and it work, now i can jump the walls, but when I try it in GW it teleportme out. How I can make that TQ doesn't teleport me out GW? And another question I make a speed hack but it disconects me, so what i have to edit to non disconect speed hack? thanks
Any jump gate, jump wall tool for 5028
06/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched the whole site looking for a tool for the above mentioned. Anyone know any tools still work for 5028 patch with the above mentioned feature?
Wall Jump
07/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey guys how i can post a Screen Shots ?