Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do people even..

Discussion on Do people even.. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do people even..

Do people even post bypass anymore? xTrap I mean, I can't seem to use any of the old ones, It always says " Hacking trial detected " xD I know x7 loader doesn't need one, but for a lot of the x7 codes/whatever.. I wanna use ( like adding speed to katana, or healing team with one bullet ) ends up with a " Hacking trial detected " I've tried using the HGWC bypass, but I still need an xtrap one, Just a question, So please don't say something like " Asking for hacks isn't allowed here " or something.. Thanks for reading, Goodbye.
Old 08/29/2012, 02:37   #2

Received Thanks: 4,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKazumax98 View Post
Do people even post bypass anymore? xTrap I mean, I can't seem to use any of the old ones, It always says " Hacking trial detected " xD I know x7 loader doesn't need one, but for a lot of the x7 codes/whatever.. I wanna use ( like adding speed to katana, or healing team with one bullet ) ends up with a " Hacking trial detected " I've tried using the HGWC bypass, but I still need an xtrap one, Just a question, So please don't say something like " Asking for hacks isn't allowed here " or something.. Thanks for reading, Goodbye.
HTD could appear because there's a function which checks if the Value is correct means have the normal Value.
There's currently no public bypass because XTrap has Heartbeat and the bypass creator wouldn't publish them because "alaplaya" would fix it .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2012, 02:41   #3

Ahh, Okey. Thanks for the answer. ^^