Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LIARS.

Discussion on LIARS. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LIARS.

I tried a hack, just for fun with one friend, I don't know what's hack name, BUT THEY HACKED MY ACCOUNT.
They hacked my emails, and my Games Account, I'm not talking about S4, I'm talking about a hacker, that hacked a Client for buying and playing games, and I have 5 games there, and now is a hacked account, what should I do? Do this forums have protection? Or all are liars? I don't know, but I want revenge and my account back, SO YOU KNOW.
Old 06/17/2012, 07:26   #2

Whatever the information or hack you shared with your so-called friend, you did it on your own risk this forum takes no responsibility.Your thread is irrelevant and thus is considered as spam,also your so-called revenge is none of our business. I'm sorry to say this but we wont help you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2012, 12:01   #3

You are not the voice of the forums "We wont help you" I don't need your help, or the forum help, when I wrote this, i didn't wait help from you or the forums, just wanted to all know, that this forums and many of the hacks are a holy ****.
The second point is: first, learn the words, and later, write it,
Spam is an accion that repeats a lot, OR posting advertisings on a forum, this is not considered spam, I know that maybe this will be closed, just came here to say, "This hack forum is a holy ****" ^^ and I'm sorry if I offend you, I don't want to.
Old 06/17/2012, 13:21   #4

elite*gold: 42
It's your fault if you didn't make a virusscan and now you have a keylogger or something. It's your own stupidity, so don't blame others here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/17/2012, 13:50   #5

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelo View Post
It's your fault if you didn't make a virusscan and now you have a keylogger or something. It's your own stupidity, so don't blame others here.
/closed
Closed Thread