Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking trial detected!

Discussion on Hacking trial detected! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacking trial detected!

please, any one can canceled this message?
Old 01/30/2012, 14:14   #2

Received Thanks: 6,127
No.

Old 01/30/2012, 17:41   #3

When it comes: You allowed to press f4+Alt then S4 close and you dont have a Bann.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2012, 17:49   #4

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbom View Post
When it comes: You allowed to press f4+Alt then S4 close and you dont have a Bann.
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyonogical View Post
No.
^this !

dont hack with a trainer and you becomes nothing messages with HTD

#closerequest
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hacking Trial Detected ...
12/08/2011 - S4 League - 13 Replies
Hey all, I recently used Cytriik Trainer one time and followed the tutorial step by step ... And everything was okay, the hack was working perfectly. After that, I disconnected and quit the game and when I tried to join the server it said "Hacking Trial Detected ...." and quit... Help me please, I tried to uninstall S4 and re-installed twice but there is still the same message.
Hacking trial detected ??
05/18/2011 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Naja ich weis wie man es schließt aber dann komme ich nicht weiter Wenn ich esc und linke-maustaste gedrückt habe kommt ein schwarzer Screen : nach ca. 40 sec. kommt dann : "Konnte nich zum Authentication Server verbinden. (Zeit überstreitung)
Hacking Trial Detected!?
05/05/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hallo liebe Community Ich habe mal eine Frage. Nachdem im spiel 'Hacking Trial Detected' steht und man gleich Alt + F4 drückt wird man dann nicht gebannt? (Ich kanns gerade nicht testen, deswegen frage ich) Und noch etwas ^^: Wie kann man die Schriftart ändern ohne das die ganze zeit einstellen zu müssen? Ist das möglich?
Hacking Trial Detected
04/22/2011 - S4 League - 9 Replies
Because every time I get "Hacking Detected Trial" at the next login that I carry me banned for one day? Use makeup to press esc but I banned the same ... How to fix?
Hacking Trial Detected
07/10/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Yes Its really annoying, I stopped using hacks before patch 18 and this error keeps popping up no matter what. anyone know the fix? its really pissing me off -.-