Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to Report some one ?

Discussion on how to Report some one ? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to Report some one ?

hay
i want to know to report some one hack ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2011, 15:40   #2

i don't know
i think there is no report !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2011, 15:42   #3

elite*gold: 93616
Received Thanks: 14,990

1.Login
2.Create Ticket
3.s4-DE
4.Continue
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2011, 15:42   #4

ok tnx ^^ all
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/05/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
hay, wie reportet man personen habe video und nun? €:oder wie Kontakrirt ich ein Gm ingame
Report ?
03/28/2011 - CrossFire - 1 Replies
Da ich jetzt weis wie man Screenshots macht würde ich jetzt auch gerne wissen wie man jemanden reported . Wäre gut wenn jemand den Link von Z8Games senden könnte . Thx habt ihr wenn ihr helfen könnt ;) lg
!!!Please use the report function!!!Bitte nutzt die Report-Funktion!!!
01/11/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hello, Many of you don't know the "Report"-Button/Function in our forum! That's this sign http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/elitepvpers /buttons/report.gif It's anonymous and if you click it you just have to say what's wrong with the post you reported! It would help me very much, if more Users would use that because it helps me a lot in taking care of our board.And by the way, it's in your own interest if you want to have a nice and clean Shaiya-Section. Just report if it breakes...
BAD Report
04/09/2009 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies
Board rules + Signature rules ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- Dear e*pvp Users. To use this Forum without Problems and don't get any problems with other users or something else, i list the forum rules for you. Please follow the rules or you could get in trouble which nobody wants so , here are the board rules , please read them carefully : - NETTIQUETTE -