Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Zyan dev

Discussion on Question about Zyan dev within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Zyan dev

Hello,

its been like 3 days since s4 started giving me "Hacking trial detected" While using zyan dev,I noticed a few saying that i must use bypass with an injector

My Question : Which injector should i use,When should i inject and what files should i inject ?
Old 09/02/2011, 13:42   #2

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 7,917
For zYan or others hack use bypass....read what they say
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2011, 13:48   #3

Here, all Files in ur s4 folder, and Start s4 with S4_Launcher!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2011, 13:59   #4

Still, I dont think i got my point bcoz Xtrap with zyan launcher dont match, i run zyan launcher as admin it automatically opens the start window so, should i start the game normally or use an injector to inject xtrap?..

Edit : okay got it Thanks

#Closed
Thanks
1 User