Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ID Changer problems.

Discussion on ID Changer problems. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Question ID Changer problems.

Hello. I see that a lot of people are spamming with the ID changer problems. In the ID Changer topic no one answers them. I made this topic for them.

Why do I care?

Don't say it's a spam. As the Cytriik problems Topic, an ID changer problems topic can exist, too. ^^

So, this was what I wanted to do.
For who understands, thank you.
For who doesn't, that's not my problem. ^^

P.S. : I will stay on topic and I will answer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2011, 11:45   #2

elite*gold: 68
Received Thanks: 1,883
Its very annoying that these people make topics with questions but this is useless to
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/19/2011, 11:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by •CloυdMGÅ™• View Post
Its very annoying that these people make topics with questions but this is useless to
If you think it's useless, it's your problem.
Do you like those spam threads?
Old 06/19/2011, 11:50   #4

elite*gold: 0
I Hate This spam Theards post it in the s4 section.. the "Cytriik Problems" is not like the Id Changer problems! I think Cytriik had more problems, but when you think you get a sticky you can make this theard^^

Greez~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2011, 11:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by レッド悪魔 View Post
I Hate This spam Theards post it in the s4 section.. the "Cytriik Problems" is not like the Id Changer problems! I think Cytriik had more problems, but when you think you get a sticky you can make this theard^^

Greez~
If you hate spam threads like "HELP! ID CHANGER DOESNT WORK FOR ME!!!", then you should agree this. If you don't agree, that means that you like those threads. Am I not right?
Old 06/19/2011, 12:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ĦȺ₮ΞĐ™ View Post
If you hate spam threads like "HELP! ID CHANGER DOESNT WORK FOR ME!!!", then you should agree this. If you don't agree, that means that you like those threads. Am I not right?
every noob should know how id changer work and there are many video tuts so?

Greez~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2011, 12:03   #7

Quote:
every noob should know how id changer work and there are many video tuts so?

Greez~
I didn't say anything about tutorials, I said about problems. ^^
And btw, in the tutorials they don't help with the problems. ^^
Old 06/19/2011, 12:03   #8

Quote:
Hello. I see that a lot of people are spamming with the ID changer problems. In the ID Changer topic no one answers them. I made this topic for them.

Why do I care?

Don't say it's a spam. As the Cytriik problems Topic, an ID changer problems topic can exist, too. ^^

So, this was what I wanted to do.
For who understands, thank you.
For who doesn't, that's not my problem. ^^

P.S. : I will stay on topic and I will answer.
Congrats on being an expert on ID_Changer o.O
Truly I still dont believe that we need a separate thread for problems.. there arent many in any case. 90% of the time people get problems cause the fail to follow the proper steps. And that is annoying sometimes its mostly cause most of them are under 14 and they speak bad english and even bad german(yea i seen a failer whom even google translate failed to translate =.=") and they dont have the minimum idea to read the instructions. And next time before making this kind of thread ask the original hack developers and then only make it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/19/2011, 12:04   #9

Quote:
I didn't say anything about tutorials, I said about problems. ^^
But if you make everything right you haven't problems

Greez~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2011, 12:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob005 View Post
Congrats on being an expert on ID_Changer o.O
Truly I still dont believe that we need a separate thread for problems.. there arent many in any case. 90% of the time people get problems cause the fail to follow the proper steps. And that is annoying sometimes its mostly cause most of them are under 14 and they speak bad english and even bad german(yea i seen a failer whom even google translate failed to translate =.=") and they dont have the minimum idea to read the instructions. And next time before making this kind of thread ask the original hack developers and then only make it.
Lol, you are right. (almost at all) But selman97 can't make the ID changer work to everyone, I mean over 250 people want use this hack(the maximum of PM's) and selman97 can't receive so many PM's.
So, as I said, I don't think you like spam threads like "ID CHANGER DOESNT WORK FOR ME HELP!!!".

Quote:
But if you make everything right you haven't problems

Greez~
I don't think so. Do you remember Cytriik's crashes? ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2011, 12:38   #11

Received Thanks: 1,776
Quote:
[b]
I don't think so. Do you remember Cytriik's crashes? ^^
But this one isn't like the Cytriik Trainer. If you make everything right and follow the step's it will work. If you don't follow the step's it won't work. ;x
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/19/2011, 12:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDaisukeXx View Post
But this one isn't like the Cytriik Trainer. If you make everything right and follow the step's it will work. If you don't follow the step's it won't work. ;x
exactly! XD

anyways this has gone long enough no need for more comments if he has the brain.exe and the rightmindtounderstand.exe he will not be making more these threads otherwise "whatever~~"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2011, 12:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDaisukeXx View Post
These aren't wrote in the steps. ^^
Look what not everyone knows. If the ID changer doesn't get opened you have to kill the Aegis.
Who didn't know this thank me. For them to know who didn't know this.
Look what not everyone knows, too. If you start the S4Pwner the ID changer doesn't work.
Do you want more examples?
Old 06/19/2011, 12:46   #14

elite*gold: 20
Just something to say... : Freedom of speech and opinion
Stop beeing t...s by arguing him just because he wants to offer his help to others
as for the ppl who seek help they won't make a new thread with "that s*it doesn't work for me HELP!" they will post in "ID Changer problems." xD

Edited:
Quote:
............~Edited~.............. And next time before making this kind of thread ask the original hack developers and then only make it.
he doesn't steal ur work by helping others out with ur program.. respect for ur work at least u should say tnx that some1 is willing to help ur "users" out
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2011, 12:47   #15

Quote:
exactly! XD

anyways this has gone long enough no need for more comments if he has the brain.exe and the rightmindtounderstand.exe he will not be making more these threads otherwise "whatever~~"
If you are so smart.exe you know that this thread is an anti-spam thread.
Closed Thread