Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How you cane make a hack with AUTOIT!

Discussion on How you cane make a hack with AUTOIT! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post How you cane make a hack with AUTOIT!

How i get codes for autoIT how i need use CheatEngine 6.0 and how i get that codes!! i wanna get Godmode inf sp And Katana Hammer Hack! please pm my or make video with nice guality sorry for my bad english thank you very much!
Old 04/29/2011, 14:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi there,
AutoIT is a programming language, not a sort of program.
There is no TuT about how to make a certain thing.
Learn how to use it (i hope you know other programming languages too, 'cause it might come in handy)
There are several instructions to give in order to make it work.
There are no codes, just the ones in the x7 files attached in FT's thread in the Hacking section
If you really want to make a hack on your own, go look for tutorials over how to use AutoIT(you can find these across e*pvp forums too)