Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to CE | Problem zu viele Values^^

Discussion on How to CE | Problem zu viele Values^^ within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 04/07/2011, 22:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
PUSH#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Storm Values and Splashy Values Pissed Off Server
10/29/2010 - Kal Online - 15 Replies
can any1 tell me the storm or splashy values or both xD? pls:handsdown:
problem - pointer and (random values)
03/19/2010 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Im trying to learn to reverse engineer a game. Its a game and it has an item to add up random stats to an equip when it is used. First, i tried using a memory scanner to determine which of memory holds the value i want to manipulate. hoping it would be that easy, i was wrong because it was holding the value that the game uses to let the user see. so i guessed it was a pointer. so i found the pointer. one was changing every second (clue) the other was not a pointer it was an address...
[Solution]PCHack : Values problem resolved!
05/16/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 13 Replies
Guys! Good news! I found the solution of the Values problem with PCHack! When you scan 1 with PCHack, you don't get a lot of results? Or when you go to the practise mode and you scan 16256, you only get 3 adresses? HERE IS THE SOLUTION : Just put all Grand Chase files, Moonlight Engine files & all PCHack files into the SAME folder! emem034 & Cress76 were saying to put PCHack files into MLE folder, but you also need to put Grand Chase files with them! I hope I helped a lot of you!