Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q/A Korean S4league

Discussion on Q/A Korean S4league within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Q/A Korean S4league

I recently started playing KS4 and i know the gist of what people are saying on the game and i set my keyboard to KO Korean ( Korea ) Microsoft IME and i can type korean on the internet just fine e.g ㅗ디ㅣㅐ. But when it comes to being on KS4 when i type the letters come out as question marks e.g ??? ????? ?? So if anyone knows the problem or how to fix it please reply to this post.

Thank you.
Old 02/15/2011, 00:32   #2

no one knows?
Old 02/15/2011, 18:11   #3

Nope xD :P
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
s4league korean
02/14/2011 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hello, long time on searching for an account in the korean s4league all my friends have accounts there and they want me to pay me to say that the sinus. Please help. Thank you
S4League Korean Chams
12/01/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 38 Replies
32bytes: Work! 64bytes: Work! Since using it: We initiate the injector that comes inside .rar http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3162/inyector. jpg Then we initiate the game and this message will go out for us:
Error Login S4League Korean
06/10/2010 - S4 League - 11 Replies
Google Translate : Guys, I know I remember standing in my account data (which does not detract from the email I deleted), but when I try to login it gives me this error: http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6383/dsssffds.png And I can not even install the ActiveX component that requires me as he goes into balls the internet and are forced to close the page with Task Manager ...pls help me.... Thanks°-° Error Translation in English :