Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xigncode Stuff

Discussion on Xigncode Stuff within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xigncode Stuff

/del
Old 03/22/2017, 23:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostyQ View Post
Anyway, if none, then I will give it up for a free in the end
you just ruined ur own business
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 15:53   #3

I accept, but if people so cruel to wait till I gone to get my things, then I will take it with me
Thank you for reply
Old 03/26/2017, 10:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
I accept, but if people so cruel to wait till I gone to get my things, then I will take it with me
Thank you for reply
To do a bypass for Xigncode you dont need anything from this so why People should buy it for 200€+ when you dont need it in anyway?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2017, 18:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Good luck on your sellings.
#Trusted
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2017, 20:38   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 3,218
to play with a hack you dont need any bypass... still load the hack before xigncode loads and your hacked values will work
Old 03/28/2017, 06:45   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruko Fumiko View Post
to play with a hack you dont need any bypass... still load the hack before xigncode loads and your hacked values will work
your nonsense gives me cancer
Old 03/28/2017, 19:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
To do a bypass for Xigncode you dont need anything from this so why People should buy it for 200€+ when you dont need it in anyway?
Hi, thank you for reply
The general reason is learning, you're right about the current situation, it's really so easy to get around, but only for a while
Sainkoud is very complex and protected system, their mistake is they are more concerned about own protection than games
As soon as they understand what's going on, there will be a silent update (maybe already done) and as soon as the aeria get it, the method will stop working
Also, people should nothing to me, if you need information - you can buy or not - it's all your business. I just have information and selling it, because I need money
Old 03/28/2017, 19:36   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Hi, thank you for reply
The general reason is learning, you're right about the current situation, it's really so easy to get around, but only for a while
Sainkoud is very complex and protected system, their mistake is they are more concerned about own protection than games
As soon as they understand what's going on, there will be a silent update (maybe already done) and as soon as the aeria get it, the method will stop working
Also, people should nothing to me, if you need information - you can buy or not - it's all your business. I just have information and selling it, because I need money
The Methode was there too time ago on a other version but you are right for people who don't know anything this version is easy to bypass but this method is there since month
Old 03/28/2017, 19:56   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good luck

Tags
bypass, tools, unpacked, xigncode, xigncode3