Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DAILY] 5Combipoints (1CP=1eG)

Discussion on [DAILY] 5Combipoints (1CP=1eG) within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DAILY] 5Combipoints (1CP=1eG)

Aus dem Titel ist schon das Meiste zu entnehmen.
Werde jeden Tag von meinen Combis einen nehmen auf dem ich auch 4 von euch als Combi annehme. Es gilt: Wer zuerst kommt mahlt zuerst, werde täglich nur 1x den Thread öffnen und die ersten 5 können mir dann ihre Namen sagen damit ich sie als Combi hinzufüge und mir dann die 5eG senden, dann werde ich auch direkt anfangen.

Falls es bis dahin nicht 4 Leute sind sondern nur 1-3 dann haben die eben den Vorteil dass sie garnicht warten müssen bis ich anfange.

Today: Closed untill afternoon!
Plätze:4
Suche bis 15:00 Leute!

Old 09/15/2013, 21:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
english?
Old 09/15/2013, 21:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatin View Post
english?
I edited it in first post, watch the spoiler.
Old 09/15/2013, 22:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xConstant View Post
I edited it in first post, watch the spoiler.
It is stupid, cause level untill 5, umm. wtf? we could do that alone, if u really wanna have a business level the accs untill 15~. It might take long but its better.
Old 09/15/2013, 22:17   #5

Quote:
It is stupid, cause level untill 5, umm. wtf? we could do that alone, if u really wanna have a business level the accs untill 15~. It might take long but its better.
Yeah.. i level them 3x that high.. that would cost your 3x the price. Why dont you just wait as a customer 3days and buy it so you have the same amount, and be lucky that there is someone who provides such a service that cheap? Its more like a favor that i offer my combiaccounts to you.

And i know that you can do that yourself but why just let someone do the dirty work for you for a little price? And btw.. if you can lvl it to 5 you can also level it to 15 yourself..?!
Old 09/15/2013, 22:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xConstant View Post
Yeah.. i level them 3x that high.. that would cost your 3x the price. Why dont you just wait as a customer 3days and buy it so you have the same amount, and be lucky that there is someone who provides such a service that cheap? Its more like a favor that i offer my combiaccounts to you.

And i know that you can do that yourself but why just let someone do the dirty work for you for a little price? And btw.. if you can lvl it to 5 you can also level it to 15 yourself..?!
true, but NO ONE really bothers for this otherwise hes doing combi for his friends\ combi service.
Old 09/15/2013, 22:36   #7

Quote:
true, but NO ONE really bothers for this otherwise hes doing combi for his friends\ combi service.
Yeah.. but it IS a combiservice And i would pay you 5 eG if you add me to combi and tomorrow i see that my combilevel increased by 5 points..

Die ersten 4 die bis 10Uhr kommen sind dabei, ab dann farm ich direkt los