Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] MX - Memory Scanner

Discussion on [Release] MX - Memory Scanner within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 03/13/2016, 15:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,858
Leeched. Den gibts 1:1 überall im Netz.
Beispiel:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2016, 19:03   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ⓩone View Post
Leeched. Den gibts 1:1 überall im Netz.
Beispiel:
This program belongs to me alone? I shared my wha has processed on a different site joyteam have?
Old 03/13/2016, 19:17   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoNCoLiXx View Post
This program belongs to me alone? I shared my wha has processed on a different site joyteam have?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2016, 23:46   #19

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ⓩone View Post
Uh, I don't mean to defend him but the thing you posted is just the turkish version of the script he posted here. He's turkish (so am i) so it kinda makes sense for him to have such thing in another site. But seriously, you searched for this just to clatify that he leeched? GAL rofl.
Old 03/14/2016, 01:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
Uh, I don't mean to defend him but the thing you posted is just the turkish version of the script he posted here. He's turkish (so am i) so it kinda makes sense for him to have such thing in another site. But seriously, you searched for this just to clatify that he leeched? GAL rofl.
Nope, I see this memory scanner for years (searched few UD memory scanners via google) till now by different guys who posted it as there own work with changed strings.
Video of "Joy Team Memory Scanner" was posted 2013 too.
Check out his release threads. Cheap suspender, addy searcher 2014.
Compare the qualitly of his coding skillz at this time and yeah why he didnt release it 2013/2014.
Too lazy to search the original one but I guess everybody should understand that this is clearly leeched.
Posted already 3 different "versions" of this memory scanner.
Thanks
1 User