Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TuT]Getting AP for FREE,the Ultimate Guide (Legal Method by ADS+info's)

Discussion on [TuT]Getting AP for FREE,the Ultimate Guide (Legal Method by ADS+info's) within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [TuT]Getting AP for FREE,the Ultimate Guide (Legal Method by ADS+info's)

Hellouh my lil'fellow ponies.
Since lately there's a LOT of people that,is trying to scamm by selling the "daily mission capsule bug" <- everyone with a bit of brain.exe could get it EZ PZ ->,and wich in my opinion is not worth for an account ban,
today "Let me guide you" (all hail to the all mighty Soraka ) thowards the ADS for getting loads of free ap,in a more safety way,by this tutorial for yo'lazy asses

First of all,here what you need:
-Temporary e-mail address (click da spoiler for few of 'em )

-Mozilla Firefox Browser and CCleaner (Or a programm that is similar)(Don't ask me why,but most of the offer's to me,seems work only with Firefox)

-Proxy programs (click da spoiler for the one i use)
*If you are smarth enough,you can also change your ip directly onto the internet configuration,by picking trustable IP from various websites

-Phone UNUSED Sim Card (I repeat: UNUSED,NOT EXPIRED)

-Brain.exe (google it,if you can't find it)

What to do:

#Free Offer's:

-Run CCleaner and clean the cookies for the mozilla browser

-Run the proxy program

-Rush at Aeria website and than log-in,going to offer page

-The most trustable partners for offers are Superewards,Matomy Money,Sponsorpay,SupersonicAds.

-Click Free and search for good ones that doesn't require any download nor sh!t.

-Depend on what you have choosen (questionary/registering) fullfill the page with not too obivious false information and the fake e-mail.

-Wait for the confirmation e-mail at fake e-mail website,confirm it and than wait for the AP loads

(Use Virtual Machines for downloadable programs offers,since in most of them,could contain a virus.)

#Premium Offer's:

-Run CCleaner and clean the cookies for the mozilla browser

-Run the proxy program

-Rush at Aeria website and than log-in,going to offer page

-Search for good offer's (every offer actually is good,since they are from 400 ap to nearly 5k)

-Complete the various forms and than you will be redirected to the payment page

-Click onto bank transfer payment method

-Fullfill with false information and false e-mail
(Yeah put false numbers onto bank info's)

-Wait for a mail of the order on the mail inbox

-There you go your free ap
*Note: not on all premium offer's,there's the bank payment method,it's not assured that is 100% working

#Phone Offer's:

-Get da Sim phone card
(it costs 5 euro ,but the amount of AP you gonna earn is tripled to the original value of that cost for 5 euro)

-Go the phone page of the offer

-Insert the phone number and wait for the text on your phone

-Insert the number they give to you onto the page and active the subscription

-Enjoy your free AP

Some small tip's for thise type of offer:
*The number they give it to you is usually composed by 4,and after a while you completing the offer,you will notice the 4 encrypted number is the same in 85% of all the offer,so you will not need anymore to put your phone number,btw it can be varied day x day
*This is so far the best method for get free ap,since it require a small amount of money for getting even triplicated benefits,or even 0 if you are enough evil to get the sim card freely

F.A.Q.(Read ALL OF THIS SH!t before posting dumb questions):

-You liar bastard nothing work, im QQ so hard r8 nao I repot u!!
*Calm dat sh!t down of your heated brain
*Not all offer's working,this is basic.
*Offers working depend onto the COUNTRY YOU FROM,or from the country your proxying in
*OFFERS CHANGE WITHIN ACCOUNT'S,REGIONS AND THE TIME YOUR LOGGHED IN. And for time i mean, am/pm of it.

-I have got 0 AP tho i have complete the offer. Why?
*The reason's are few;
Not all partners pay the ap the give out,for unknowed reasons,even if you complete the offers with real info's. The only way for get'em is to contact them on their support system,wich can be found on the "Tracking Offers" link.
*You have complete the same offer's twice,wich is considerated invalid by them.
*You have complete too many offer's in the same/minimum time,by causing an "overload" of sending infos to their servers.
*Some offer's require even weeks to be delivered.

-What region mostly works for proxy programs??
Click the spoiler for the most working region trough my experience.

-Can i get banned for this?
*No,if you complete the offer's trough my tutorial.
*Yes,if you are going to "bug" them. (Yeah there's a bug for the ADS but i can't release it,because mod's said "gambereaking".)
*Partially yes/no for the payment method,because they could give in negative your AP balance,like -870AP,than you have to recharge your account. For specify: your account is not going to be banned,but only suspended,in fact if you bring again your AP balance onto positive,they are going to unlock it.

-My internet is so slow when i use the proxy program!!!
*Yeah because,these type of programs are like this:
pay and get fast,use free versiun and get slow.
Wich in my opinion is fair enough

-Are safe the downloadable programs trough the offers?
*In 90% of the cases..NOT. They contains mostly malware's nor backdoors,or some of this shiet. Thats why for this offer i always recomm Virtual Machines.

-What time do you prompt do use and get better offer's?
*I got the best offers near 2.30 pm and 10.00-11.00 am. Ofc timezone change within your region,wich mine is italy,so it can be different if your from Japan nor Korean,or sum other regions.

-How many times i can complete the offer's?
*As many times you want,but you have to provide everytime different IP for changing the offer's.

-Can you give me the ap bug pl0x!?!??
*As i said,for moderator's is gamebreaking,also i cannot give it out,because it can go patched,and there's more high % of ban ratio comparised to other methods.

-If i don't have any sim phone card,now can i complete these offer's?
*You can thief it from your sister nor any of your parent's (LOL just kidding). Btw you can't,for this type of offer is required a phone number.

-Can the phone offer work with an expire phone card?
*As i mentioned at the beginning,it cannot,because the text message containing the 4 encrypted number,will be never delivered.

I think that's all it have to be sayed for the FAQS and tuto

My fellow ponies,if you have any question feel free to ask down below. (And for question i mean intelligents one)
Have a nice day.
Thanks
32 Users
Old 10/13/2014, 15:51   #2

I am too ******* lazy to do all that hard work!! .-.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2014, 16:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yami208 View Post
I am too ******* lazy to do all that hard work!! .-.
It depend on what method your gonna take. For example the phone type offer,it require 5 minutes of your "busy" life
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2014, 17:07   #4

Lets try o3o
Old 10/13/2014, 17:11   #5

Very nice. Took me a while to Read all of dat.
I go and try it out *Q*.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2014, 17:35   #6

Nah... Never ever putting my phone number again q.q some bish was calling me! WTF. I don't wanna free ap anymore ;c
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2014, 17:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamoxd1998 View Post
Nah... Never ever putting my phone number again q.q some bish was calling me! WTF. I don't wanna free ap anymore ;c
Tell me what you don't understand on "Unused,but not expired,phone card". Please tell me almighty adamoxd1998.

(And i have writed it 2 times on da main post :\ )
Old 10/13/2014, 17:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ħA.[T]aigaħ÷ View Post
Tell me what you don't understand on "Unused,but not expired,phone card". Please tell me almighty adamoxd1998.

(And i have writed it 2 times on da main post :\ )
IKR! but I have no unused simcard but w/e At Least I have someone to talk to c;
Old 10/13/2014, 17:53   #9

elite*gold: 135
Received Thanks: 1,220
-
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/13/2014, 18:03   #10

Boriiing lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2014, 19:43   #11

hm I thaught you can use every phone number once for every offer.
lets try it then

btw if they see that you recharge a lot of ap your account can get freezed due to biling right?
Old 10/13/2014, 23:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMadeHD View Post
hm I thaught you can use every phone number once for every offer.
lets try it then

btw if they see that you recharge a lot of ap your account can get freezed due to biling right?
Alright..

1st point: you can use 1 phone number for all offer. a thing you can't do is,you cannot complete twice the same offer with the same phone number.

2nd point: you can't get banned if you do the right and honestly any type of offer
Old 10/14/2014, 14:18   #13

Great Tutorial man it will helps those new to the free ap section in aeria
im using a vpn works fine with aeria so far and the usa offers on raduim are easy quick and pays well inconsideration videos update daily on supersonic and the clicking offers in matomy which only appears on an american ip
there is also crowdflower on the superrwards task u can get alot of ap if u managed to level up ur account ofc if they detected that u r using vpn u will get banned from supersonic only not from the other sponsors and ofcourse not the game account itself
be very accurate when you fill your peanutslab info cuz if u fkd up the registeration u wont get any offers jst do it as realistic as possible
and dont ignore the watch video on the wall up from the sponsors adds there are videos in there that dont appear in the sponsors tabs
dont do surveys cuz most of the time they dont work and they take a sht load of time
any way hope that helped all of the above are free methods never done premium
Again great tutorial for the new ap farmers
Old 10/14/2014, 14:43   #14

Hope you do a vidio :3
Old 10/14/2014, 19:48   #15

i dont find any good offers