Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Out of Map Glitch

Discussion on Out of Map Glitch within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 11/07/2013, 03:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
This is old, all you need to do is jump into oblivion and press/hold (depending how good your computer is) your screenshot key. St1 I find most easy to do on.
Old 11/07/2013, 12:22   #17

elite*gold: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by €lectro™ View Post
I think it's 'Alt'
Wrong, it means "Print". You got a print button on your keyboard to make screenshots from your desktop or from games. Making screenshots in S4 League cause a delay which can help to avoid the border in the map, what makes you instant dying. Pressing Print on the right moment, will let you teleport for a little moment and you will be taken under the line where players usually die.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2013, 15:12   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by "V" View Post
what is S-Abf? O_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDMomoDx View Post
Wrong, it means "Print". You got a print button on your keyboard to make screenshots from your desktop or games. Making screenshots in S4 League causes a delay which can help to avoid the border in the map, what makes you instant dying. Pressing Print on the right moment, will let you teleport for a little moment and you will be taken under the line where players usually die.
ok?
Thanks
1 User