Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TuT] Different Coloured Weps/Clothes

Discussion on [TuT] Different Coloured Weps/Clothes within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Introduction ;

First off, this is something I found out, during the use of IDM. I don't know if most people know of this bug/glitch/etc, but I was just fiddling around with Fumbi items at the time. This works with AP items and pen, so feel free to muck about with them.

Requirements;
1. ID Manager.
2. Brain.exe
3. Pen. (You'll be fumbing a lot in this tut.)

Steps;

1. Start S4 League with the IDM Injector.
2. Login to S4 League.
3. Go to Fumbi.
4. Go to the weapons section.
5. For a first testing user, use melee.
6. Press start, and hope for the best.
7. This may be confusing but, you know how their's DIFFERENT designs of a PLASMA SWORD from the ORIGINAL design? Well, you want a Plasma sword/CS/Bat to hopefully come out with a different design than the original.
8. If you do succeed with this, thus getting a different designed PS/Bat/CS, then continue on to step 9. If not, continue to Fumbi.
9. Once you have these weapons, change those WEAPONS into other weapons. Etc, changing a PURPLE CS into a LASER CAT, and out comes a different coloured LASER CAT.

Conclusion; This always works with clothes/hair/shoes, etc. Once I changed a girls hair, into a guys hair, thus turning it black. This also applies to hacked weapons like Vital Shock/Minegun/Katana.

You'll find that their are millions of different combinations to this, so I hope you can continue to find different coloured items. Thank you for taking your time to read this tutorial.

Dopee_Kidd
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/30/2011, 00:04   #2

#Leeched
By Primmo.
Old 12/30/2011, 01:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♀Pwr♀ View Post
#Leeched
By Primmo.
Sorry for the misunderstanding; I read that thread, but didn't quite understand it. So I put it into my own words. Sorry if it comes across leeched, cause the thing Primmo wrote in his thread, I didn't really understand. Just thought I'd put it into more detail.
Old 12/30/2011, 11:50   #4

elite*gold: 58
Here is my little How To:

1. Start S4League with IDM
2. Get a fumbi weapon with another design.
3. Change it to another weapon.

So easy... You needen't to open a new topic for it...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2011, 12:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♀Pwr♀ View Post
#Leeched
By Primmo.
its not leeched from primo this is actualy realllllly old (and has been released 99999999 times) this was already done with item manager

and this info is in supports thread