Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TuT]Cheat Engine Detailed S4League searching addresse's and more

Discussion on [TuT]Cheat Engine Detailed S4League searching addresse's and more within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [TuT]Cheat Engine Detailed S4League searching addresse's and more

Hello to all e*pvp member's,i have to see many user's on my topic of addrsse's and other's, say "How can i use those addresse's?How can i use CE"
Well,i have made this guide (mine, of course) for newbie and who is at 1st trye's with hacking.

First of all we starting with basic thing's,the "Text" search.

(1st of all just do the normal process,Run CE as admnistrator ---> Click the computer icon ---> attach S4League.exe process)

Text Searching:

This is most easly hack you can do it,is really simple,just follow the guide if you are newbie.

We just want hacking the appearence of our weapon,for example: an normal cs,changed in to new fp ,the guillotine.Many user's and newbie now can say: "oh my god i don't know the value,how can i get it,help me pls!!!" ,this is very VERY simple,just let me the dimostration:

PHP Code:
counter_sword_r.scn
counter_sword_l
.scn 
Those are the 2 value's of the "appearence" counter sword,now we see they have "L" and "R" at the end,what are those letter's? Simply,
They are just "L=left" and "R=right",s you cannot confuse them ^^

Now,let's change them.For finding new you need use some of your brain and some of your immagination becuase the thing's for hacking s4 sometime's are simply.Now let's use brain.exe

"I know counter_sword_r.scn is the value for the right part of CS,but what is the right part of CS?MMM.... yes i got it! is counter_guillotine_r.scn!!!"

Congratulation, you have discovered a new value =) Now change all of 2 value's and you got it,the new fp of counter sword ^^

F.A.Q. AND TIP'S:

F.A.Q.

A: Can i use CE for hacking my money?
R: Now you can't,becuase this not the right type of value's,money value's and similar are most of all 4byte's

A:I have changed correct the value,but i don't see my weapon in the inventory,is... invisible,what happend!!!!???
R:Calm down,you just use the old version of S4client,and some of value's doesn't work.

TIP'S

-If you don't have success the 1st time,just try again and again,only with way (for me) you can be good with those thing's

################################################## ##

Now we can go practice with a bit difficult searching,the 4byte's searching.

4Byte's Searching:

This type of searching is a bit difficult than the text search,because you need the right value for get your hack working,Let's start it.
Pick up a value (2000002) is the value of counter sword,now let's go.
()

Set search 4 byte's,deactive fast scan,and put 2000002,than search it.
Now you got 15 o 20 value's some time's,and most of user's say: What is the right value?" For find the right value,sometime you can use the tip's under this guide.
Now if you have found the right addresse's just replace it with weapon you prefer,i just use 2000004,the value for katana sword.
Congratulation's!You got katana,and you can got pownzor all enemye's XD

This the principal essence of 4byte's searching.It's don't difficult,don't you think?

F.A.Q. AND TIP'S:

F.A.Q.

A:Ehi,i have changed all value's,but i don't get the weapon,why?
R:Sometime you need only to use brain.exe,you just need change server,and go to inventory and when you see the weapon is changed...good damn, you do it!

A:How can i get the new value for new weapon?
B: Just use immagination,for example:
2000013,is the value of breaker,but i want the gate breaker fp!!,I have say you,use immagination,why?because the fp of weapon is probabily is the next,exactly 2000014. Yes,this is the right value for gate breaker fp,you need only to try all,armed with patience and good will, the end result will be excellent

TIP'S

-If you get to much addresse's like 20 or 30,you can left from server and re-enter it,value are not changed are the right you are searching.

-If you don't wat loss to much time,you can use tip,sometime it work:
take a look on addresse's,the addresse's starting with "09",sometime is the right!
(i want give a thank's particulary to Foxxy2009 for this tip)

Float searching:

Well,this is more difficult than 4 byte's scanning,for some reason you will see now,let's start.

We want an hp hack for S4League?Nothing simply than it XD
Open CE and set Float scan.Now we know the basic amount is 100,put 100 in float scan,than you got to much addresse's,now equip for example +15HP o +30HP,than you have equipped put in "Scan type" value beetwen,you got 2 boxes,in first box write 100 and the second 130 o 115 if you have equipped HP +15,+30.
(Remember to unequipp all item's gave you HP amount,if you want the search easy.)
This is only an example for Float searching,but you can use it for Sp hack,or ammo hack,or what else you need to have D:
(There's are many thread with float value's,just take a look and try them)

F.A.Q. AND TIP'S:

F.A.Q.

A:I have follow the guide but when i'm searching value's im so confused because it appear to me, much value like this: 100,32423904903.
R: Don't worry,this is normal,on hp hack for example CE pick up all addresse's starting with 100,you need only to use a bit of brain.exe and "Value between" type.

A:I have found the addresse's,how can i change those float value's?
R:Well,this is simple,becuase some float value's are differen't,for exaple sometime you need to change value's like 100,234989230m,but you can targhet them easy,because they end with some letter's ^^

TIP'S:

-Some value's are more hard to find than other's,but don't worry,just try it again.

-Some guide on float scanning are on google,you want go to "advanced" type XD Where you can found them? Just google them

Alternative type of searching and module's:

Add address manully:

This is really simple to use,nothing particular.

If you have found and save previously some addresse's you have found,just use this function for add the manually and not seacrh them again,change value ,do/not do the freeze and have fun

The Memory view:

Well,this is what i call "The soul of process".
This function show you all crypted/not crypted,file's and other some funny thing's you can modify.You need only to search by your capacity,and OH yeah i for last to tell,this function show you the addresse's, string's wich yu can modify to get your preferred hack.

- I'm working to give you more information about supplementary function of Memory view,like breakpoint's,debugging and other like this,you can found them on loaded function have memory view.

The Cheat table:

Cheat table is one of the most usefully thing's have CE,because it permit you to save your addresse's and share them with other's if you want.
The usage is simply:

-Found the addresse's,don't change them(if you want,change only the name)
-Click on the Floppy disk,choose a directory (example# c:/guest/desktop)
-Give a name to your cheat table and done,save it and use it.

F.A.Q. AND TIP'S:

F.A.Q.

A:Ehy man,i have saved on cheat table my addresse's,but if i open them i got "??",why ?
R:This address got patched/changed,you need to find it again,and probabily it have different value after patch.

A:I have found a cool addresse's with memory view,but when i change it,s4 crash and close automatically.
R:Simply,you have touch an address you never need to change becuase it make s4 crash,what is the solution's?Use memory view and modify address by it,only you have some skill's with CE.

TIP'S

-I recomm to newbie,use the memoery view after chatch some skill's with CE,because is dificult to use for people's have started now with CE.

This guide was maded by me ħA.[T]aigaħ÷,and you want do the leecher's put credit's (me) and the site where i have posted it (elitepvpers.com)

The guide will be continuously updated(with image's andcorrection,of eventually grammar's error's,tutorial's and much thing's.) to give you more complete and detailed "tip's and trick's" to make the best of your ability with hacking and usage of Cheat Engine.i hope you like it

See you soon,best regard's

ħA.[T]aigaħ÷
Thanks
22 Users
Old 08/07/2011, 17:48   #2

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 3,641
In youtube you can find many tutorials for CE -.-
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2011, 17:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~>Jάson<~ View Post
In youtube you can find many tutorials for CE -.-
This is the proof you have not read

I have writed this guide in simply step's,for making newbie able to use cheat engine easy and secure.And for last a writed guide you can save it easy,for example go to sea and you not have internet,just copy the guide and save it as .txt file,so have a written guide is much more advantageous than having one in the video.(i hoe you have understand what i mean)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2011, 17:54   #4

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 3,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by ħA.[T]aigaħ÷ View Post
This is the proof you have not read

I have writed this guide in simply step's,for making newbie able to use cheat engine easy and secure.And for last a writed guide you can save it easy,for example go to sea and you not have internet,just copy the guide and save it as .txt file,so have a written guide is much more advantageous than having one in the video.(i hoe you have understand what i mean)
I still say in youtube you can find more tutorials -.-
Old 08/07/2011, 18:40   #5

Received Thanks: 1,159
Nice Tut very usefull for Newbies
Old 08/07/2011, 18:45   #6

Deutlich Aber Lang :\ Trozdem Krigste Thx Von mir
Old 08/07/2011, 18:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3 SiMpSoNs <3 View Post
Deutlich Aber Lang :\ Trozdem Krigste Thx Von mir
Du weißt schon er/sie kann kein deutsch
You Know he/she can not speak german
Old 08/07/2011, 18:47   #8

I am change Counter_sword_r.scn to counter_guillotine_r.scn but it isnt visible. it is invisible o.O
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2011, 18:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagdas5a View Post
I am change Counter_sword_r.scn to counter_guillotine_r.scn but it isnt visible. it is invisible o.O
The New Cs its not Patched in EU still wait D:
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2011, 18:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagdas5a View Post
If you have read the f.a.q.(thing's the most of people never do),you are using the old s4client,not the new ^^

(im very happy to see,my guide for some user's is usefull )
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2011, 18:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ħA.[T]aigaħ÷ View Post
If you have read the f.a.q.(thing's the most of people never do),you are using the old s4client,not the new ^^

(im very happy to see,my guide for some user's is usefull )
LoL the new cs is not in the new cilent o.ô i have tested it
Old 08/07/2011, 18:57   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyloKing45 View Post
LoL the new cs is not in the new cilent o.ô i have tested it
mmm...weird lol

EDIT: if anyone translate in german,(without google translator) send me on pm,i give credit's ^^
Old 08/07/2011, 19:07   #13

Nice TuT for new ppl
Old 08/07/2011, 19:13   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Mes13™ View Post
Nice TuT for noobs
Don't say "noobs" its to hard say newbie all was newbies you was a newbie too
Old 08/07/2011, 19:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyloKing45 View Post
Don't say "noobs" its to hard say newbie all was newbies you was a newbie too
Totally q8,when i was start hack with CE on first patches of s4 like 10 o 11,i got initializated with wazaaaaaa hack's,than i was so and so able to make hack's for my self. ^^

i think my tutorial is great for get a less start with CE and keep good continue usage of CE,and for last,this tuto can be used for hacking other's not only on s4 >>"