Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial]Cytriik Trainer v0.7[Flawless]

Discussion on [Tutorial]Cytriik Trainer v0.7[Flawless] within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

View Poll Results: Did my tutorial help you?
Yes 14 50.00%
No 14 50.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tutorial]Cytriik Trainer v0.7[Flawless]

Cytriik Trainer v0.7 Walktrough

Before you start any of this, make sure you have downloaded version 0.7, C++ and .NET Framework.
All the links can be found in

Table of Contents
Introduction
Why another tutorial?
Requirements
Text tutorial
Video tutorial

Introduction

First of all, let me introduce myself. Hi, you may be telling yourself 'Oh no, not another tutorial' or 'I hope that this tutorial will actually help me'. I'm here to tell you that if you do everything correctly, after watching and reading this tutorial, you will be able to use Cytriik Trainer.

Why another tutorial?

I am aware that there are some other tutorials, but none of them did the job for me. I was stuck trying to get it to work for 4 hours yesterday, following each and every tutorial on here. But now finally someone has gave me the tip that I was looking for, and it worked. I hope to make this the most clear tutorial on here.

Requirements

A new account

For the weapons:
Training Plasma Sword
Training Submachine Gun

You will need the training weapons in your inventory for this to work, don't ask me why. But keep in mind that these won't be the weapons that you're going to swap. So it's only logical that now you will have to buy the remaining weapons.

Right now what you should have in your weapon inventory is:
Training Plasma Sword
Training Submachine Gun
Submachine Gun +1
Plasma Sword +1

Now It's time to buy other weapons that you want to swap. If you want a Crow Sword, do the license for the Counter Sword. If you want a Bloody Dagger, buy a Spy Dagger.

You will need to sell the weapons that you got from the license tests, you can find these by clicking on the items, and checking if the time limit is 5 hours. Then buy the +1 item from the shop.

Right now what you should have in your weapon inventory is:
Training Plasma Sword
Training Submachine Gun
Submachine Gun +1
Plasma Sword +1
Counter Sword +1
Spy Dagger +1

(Or anything else you want to swap)

For the costumes:
This depends on your character gender. Don't sell anything in your inventory. The set you will need to buy has 4 parts, a chest, legs, gloves and boots. These will be transformed into AP costumes.

Female set
Sentimental Boots
Shield Slim Glove
Sweet Blue
Pleats

Male set
Pocket L Shoes
Activity Gloves
Basic Type-A
Padding Slacks

Remember that you already have the chest and legs in your inventory when you make the account, so you only need to buy the gloves and boots.

Text tutorial
If you have met all the requirements, It's finally time to start. Here's a step by step tutorial.

Step 1.
Get naked, don't wear any clothes, weapons or skills.

Step 2.
Exit the game.

Step 3.
Launch the game and connect to your favorite server.

Step 4.
Go to the costume tab in your inventory and press F11.

Step 5.
In the trainer, check the costume set you want, you can only pick one.

Step 6.
In the trainer, check the attack bonus and hp bonus.

Step 8.
In-game, go to your weapons tab.

Step 9.
In the trainer, check the weapons that you want to swap. If you don't know what the shortcut for your weapon is, click on help.

Step 10.
Now you're done with setting up the trainer, go all the way back to server selection.

Step 11.
Now it's time to check ready in the trainer, you will get a message saying that the trainer is ready.

Step 12.
Connect to a server and if you have done everything right, you should get a message saying 'It has surely worked!'

Step 13.
Go to your inventory and enjoy your AP costume, taser, crow, and anything else you have upgraded!

Video tutorial

Watch in 720p to see everything clear.

I have spent a lot of time making this tutorial, making the video and figuring out what to do. I would really appreciate a thanks and a reply.

Thanks for watching/reading!

Thanks
25 Users
Old 05/17/2011, 14:12   #2

do i absolutely have 2 make a new account? n wat about the lilith chaser etc.do they work?
Old 05/17/2011, 14:13   #3

Hmm why did I get 3 no's on the poll? If you encounter a problem or don't understand something please post a reply and I'll help you. I guess I'll just shut down the poll because there are too many trolls on the internetz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKing2000 View Post
do i absolutely have 2 make a new account? n wat about the lilith chaser etc.do they work?
If you still have your Training Plasma Sword and Training SubMachine Gun then you don't need to make a new account.

About the Lilith, I still have to get a reply from Cytriik what I have to replace it with. I'll go ahead and try to find it myself right now. I will keep you updated.
Old 05/17/2011, 14:16   #4

Lol leave it its gud but i rather prefer the older versions they work better i cud get both male n female set n use my normal account...ill give it a try now
Old 05/17/2011, 14:18   #5

Quote:
Lol leave it its gud but i rather prefer the older versions they work better i cud get both male n female set n use my normal account...ill give it a try now
Oh I guess you're lucky then, 0.7 is the only version that works for me.
Old 05/17/2011, 14:19   #6

elite*gold: 1
Good tuto'
Old 05/17/2011, 14:20   #7

i try this doesnt work ###
Old 05/17/2011, 14:20   #8

the thing is i didn't log off sense yesterday so i dont know if it will work when i log back on Lol
Old 05/17/2011, 14:24   #9

Awesome .. wasn't work for me but nw it's work ^.^ Thanks very much ( Windows 7 bite 32 )
Old 05/17/2011, 14:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by prb View Post
Hmm why did I get 3 no's on the poll? If you encounter a problem or don't understand something please post a reply and I'll help you. I guess I'll just shut down the poll because there are too many trolls on the internetz.

If you still have your Training Plasma Sword and Training SubMachine Gun then you don't need to make a new account.

About the Lilith, I still have to get a reply from Cytriik what I have to replace it with. I'll go ahead and try to find it myself right now. I will keep you updated.
for the old versions u replace the envy range for lilith n now i trying 2 get this new one to work its not lawl shud never logg of lol
Old 05/17/2011, 14:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavexer View Post
i try this doesnt work ###
What exactly doesn't work? Please tell me at what step it stopped working for you, or else I can't help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youtoppp View Post
Awesome .. wasn't work for me but nw it's work ^.^ Thanks very much ( Windows 7 bite 32 )
You're welcome, glad I could help.

Quote:
for the old versions u replace the envy range for lilith n now i trying 2 get this new one to work its not lawl shud never logg of lol
That's unfortunate, I'll try to do it with envy range right now.
Old 05/17/2011, 14:33   #12

#Tested

: Not Working

After Loading i get crash
Old 05/17/2011, 14:36   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsws2009 View Post
#Tested

: Not Working or crash :S
If it crashes, redownload C++ and .NET Framework, then redownload cytrikk and replace the files in your S4 League folder.

If it's working in the vid, it's obvious that it's working. You're doing something wrong, maybe you don't have all the requirements, forgot to log off first? It could be a lot of things, please follow the walktrough step by step and make sure you meet the requirements.
Old 05/17/2011, 14:41   #14

die schrift ist ja übel kaum lesbar aber sontzt gut
Old 05/17/2011, 14:48   #15

wenns geht bitte in german
Closed Thread

Tags
cytriik, tutorial, walktrough