Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How-To] IM to work.

Discussion on [How-To] IM to work. within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 02/15/2011, 03:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fïяeωøяk View Post
I think you are in drugs ;D
Hard to believe...
That reply makes me laugh lol..
Old 02/15/2011, 19:42   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☠O.oΚᄂΛ☠ View Post
I'm using the ZBLock trainer, nothing of complex to do: you have just to open the im, open the s4 patcher, open the zblock traier, click to the setting "Blocked Aegis" and click Start on the s4 patcher.
did you do anything special to make it work? o:
because i tried it and i got banned twice.

then when i sent a ticket thinking that maybe something random happened, i got a reply to my ticket, and all kei said was simply:

"hello,

Do you think we dont know you're using Item Manager?

That is the reason for your ban"
Old 02/15/2011, 19:44   #18

are you a baka o_o?
Old 02/15/2011, 21:00   #19

is that directed at me? o.0

also i dont know what that is o.o
Old 02/15/2011, 21:06   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallander View Post
did you do anything special to make it work? o:
because i tried it and i got banned twice.

then when i sent a ticket thinking that maybe something random happened, i got a reply to my ticket, and all kei said was simply:

"hello,

JAJAJAJAAJAJAAJJAJAJAAJAJAAJA HOW FUNNY ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
me when i get ban it´s just for one day i guess i´m lucky.. but never re try after a ban, if yopu do it you get ban until 2046 xDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallander View Post

JAAJAJA OWNED!!!!
Old 02/15/2011, 23:15   #21

Alaplaya = Alafaila you know why? because they dont even know the reason why we hack bah.

I tell u alaplaya... screw you for having the prices **** high and in the pass they use to be perm. The hacking community is about 3/4 then the people who play regularly, The guns are good but not reasonably high prices... The PEN and EXP gain is gay which is not even reasonably price because we tried really hard to try to defeat the enemy...

Just fix thos and im sure we won't hack that much anymore..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2011, 23:35   #22

well except for the fact that i got banned for a day 2x lol. they usually dont do too much to me : P

i could go on and play right now... so not owned much xD
Old 02/17/2011, 08:04   #23

I'm not sure how C++ works but I'm happy Mr.Smith is making an entirely new Item Manager. Using something that Alaplaya has to newly counter might at least let us hack the items, weapons and clothing for more than just one patch at a time, hopefully. Paying so much for temporary AP items, weapons and clothing, and getting little free nik-naks when a "Buy 50.000 AP MORE and win this!" event comes is just too much. And I'm shocked that buyers don't see the ripoff in this set up. As for the money savers (PEN users), we are stuck doing extra work for anything free in the previous and current PEN events. Sadly, S4L is a great game but completely one sided thanks to greed.
Old 02/17/2011, 10:44   #24

yeah +1 Halo
i got 3k pen left and all my weps and costumes are gonna expire soon.. no matter how hard i try to save up i just cant.. since the pen rate is so low QQ
Old 02/17/2011, 20:54   #25

guys please help me when i open "item manager R9K" after injecting the client i get

"Assertion error:
remote write failed.error 5"

i am running windows 7 32 bit i installed c++ help me please!
Old 02/17/2011, 23:41   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by oudric View Post
guys please help me when i open "item manager R9K" after injecting the client i get

"Assertion error:
remote write failed.error 5"

i am running windows 7 32 bit i installed c++ help me please!
R9K?!?!?!??! that is so old! one made by Nyamochka but he left. Use Mr.Smith's IM which is:

BUT THE IM IS PATCHED RIGHT NOW