Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bitwise Account w/Rust Hack

Discussion on Bitwise Account w/Rust Hack within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bitwise Account w/Rust Hack

Hey guys, tried selling this a little while ago, but gave up due to the amount of people attempting to scam me for it.

I've came back once more to try and sell it, upon purchase, you will receive
Account Login details | Account original email details | Mobile authentication changed to your device (they require this to be enabled)

Proof will be shown over skype - NO TIME WASTERS
Don't even try to scam me, I will simply ignore you.
Old 03/07/2017, 14:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You Honest To *** Have Cancer

Stop selling fake accounts you ******* role player, your life is a fake 2008 meme and your life is just as worthless as my account.

Love, Wolfman5091 <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2017, 23:55   #3

I have yet to sell "any accounts" yet since I only have one.
Also "fake?". I'm able to show proof to serious buyers.
Your probably just another person from bitwise, you haven't been the first. Have had multiple people from bitwise create fake accounts to try to either get the account banned etc. Got one thing to say, goodluck. The account will not be getting found out ANYTIME soon.
Old 03/11/2017, 17:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Kys

I'm the actual wolfman5091. My profile picture is Farquad from the movie Shrek, he's holding up a martini. My profile song is Lil Dicky. Stop trying to sell a fake account, my account does not have VIP access so I'm warning everyone not to buy this. If you require the link to my profile to make sure that I have no VIP access ask me and I will do so.
Old 03/11/2017, 18:10   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf5091 View Post
I'm the actual wolfman5091. My profile picture is Farquad from the movie Shrek, he's holding up a martini. My profile song is Lil Dicky. Stop trying to sell a fake account, my account does not have VIP access so I'm warning everyone not to buy this. If you require the link to my profile to make sure that I have no VIP access ask me and I will do so.
This is the real autism trust