Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MADMAN menu 1.0

Discussion on MADMAN menu 1.0 within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
MADMAN menu 1.0

Hello, my name is Dillon; people call me Val or Vex.

I am deciding to create my own menu for Rust as all the others ones are "outdated" or have issues or are just complete garbage.

C++ is not my strongest point of programming so bare with me through this.

My goal is to create a nice sleek easy to use interface for Rust. I want something that is like WOW thats nice, thats clean, and that's professional. It will use more resources and people said that's not a good thing but i found a simple way around that. All files/images will be downloaded with the menu is opened for the first time to a set folder wherever the .exe is located or possibly the %appdata% folder. Will figure that out later down the line but will be sure to let you the client know in case you ever decide the menu is garbage and what it off you computer.

My menu will start at a simple $25 a month and update as often as I possibly can. I am a student and studying for a degree in computer programming and cyber security; also forensics

Ill update you guys as this comes through I expect before a months time to be finished as I do have a base to work off of just want to fix all imperfection. Then encrypt then set up a licensing software.

1 month trial(ONLY VALID FIRST MONTH) - 20.00 usd
1 month - 25.00 usd
3 month - 55.00 usd
6 month - 96.00 usd
Lifetime - 200 usd
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME NOW ABOUT THE MENU IT'S ONLY IN DEVELOPMENT!

Screenshots. As I continue updating the menu ill be sure to inform you guys on this thread and add new images!

Questions and information please PM me or for faster responce add me on skype
Username: Valiante (Displayed name: IamMaple)
Old 09/16/2016, 18:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
so enhanced edge kicked you out from his private cheat and now suddenly you have your own private cheat? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha , that's not even a screenshot , giant ******* watermark made in photoshop or paint
Old 09/16/2016, 22:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterenk View Post
so enhanced edge kicked you out from his private cheat and now suddenly you have your own private cheat? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha , that's not even a screenshot , giant fucking watermark made in photoshop or paint
First off he kicked me out for no reason at all. His hack got leaked and someone told me i won't say who because they are a trusted vendor on here and i dont want to call them out. But regardless of the manner he is a cunt who scams people my thread made it clear. If you have any concerns ill provide proof of my skype and if a moderator/admin on the forums would like to see they can have a entire copy of the skype chat from Hello! to the very end.

That screenshot IS in game it is a watermark at the moment thats over the gameplay its not in the game the end result of the hack will not be in game either it will be all watermarked to provide streamers with the ability to continue to stream and allowing SS to be taken upon admin request.

Today, I play on setting up aimbot and esp. Obviously it wont look good but give me a week and i should have a simple bata out which ill let people use for free until the release. The program will be completely encrypted so there is NO possible way to crack it. Some codes obviously don't know how to do that as Edge entire hack was leaked making it worth nothing to anyone.

Anyways I wont use anything from his hack as I told him; i'm simply not a cunt even though he is to me. I even told him once im done is is free to see the code. Obviously via screenshare and not deep into it as I don't want him stealing ideas i make. Anyways hope this was helpful.

I have not yet completely thought the hack out yet! I won't be making it hard on the clients to open a file and give me their "code" or just open a file to get a code on my end ill simple make license keys and once they are activated 1 month timer starts on the launcher and they can see the time whenever they open the hack.

I do understand keys can be hacked or cheated but ill use a database with mysql which obviously will be very protected and once a key is added it is put on a blacklist and the only time a new key can be made is manually by me or a automated system. I'm also thinking about letting people use it for free but it will restrict most of the features. Maybe only ESP on resources and animal, and night vision. Ill add a few more but so people can see how clean the menu is and how smooth it runs.

Unlike most menus once loaded it will download files obviously so it doesn't lag or cause texture issues later on.
Old 09/17/2016, 02:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's fitting that you call your menu "MADMAN" menu because you really are a ******* madman lol.
Old 09/17/2016, 09:57   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentVex View Post
First off he kicked me out for no reason at all. His hack got leaked and someone told me i won't say who because they are a trusted vendor on here and i dont want to call them out. But regardless of the manner he is a cunt who scams people my thread made it clear. If you have any concerns ill provide proof of my skype and if a moderator/admin on the forums would like to see they can have a entire copy of the skype chat from Hello! to the very end.

That screenshot IS in game it is a watermark at the moment thats over the gameplay its not in the game the end result of the hack will not be in game either it will be all watermarked to provide streamers with the ability to continue to stream and allowing SS to be taken upon admin request.

Today, I play on setting up aimbot and esp. Obviously it wont look good but give me a week and i should have a simple bata out which ill let people use for free until the release. The program will be completely encrypted so there is NO possible way to crack it. Some codes obviously don't know how to do that as Edge entire hack was leaked making it worth nothing to anyone.

Anyways I wont use anything from his hack as I told him; i'm simply not a cunt even though he is to me. I even told him once im done is is free to see the code. Obviously via screenshare and not deep into it as I don't want him stealing ideas i make. Anyways hope this was helpful.

I have not yet completely thought the hack out yet! I won't be making it hard on the clients to open a file and give me their "code" or just open a file to get a code on my end ill simple make license keys and once they are activated 1 month timer starts on the launcher and they can see the time whenever they open the hack.

I do understand keys can be hacked or cheated but ill use a database with mysql which obviously will be very protected and once a key is added it is put on a blacklist and the only time a new key can be made is manually by me or a automated system. I'm also thinking about letting people use it for free but it will restrict most of the features. Maybe only ESP on resources and animal, and night vision. Ill add a few more but so people can see how clean the menu is and how smooth it runs.

Unlike most menus once loaded it will download files obviously so it doesn't lag or cause texture issues later on.

do you even believe a word you say? you got kicked and you try to scam some people to get your money back, now stfu
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2016, 19:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterenk View Post
do you even believe a word you say? you got kicked and you try to scam some people to get your money back, now stfu
Your choice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enhancededge View Post
It's fitting that you call your menu "MADMAN" menu because you really are a ******* madman lol.
Haha i dont like you much but i will say that was pretty funny!
Old 09/19/2016, 15:36   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Weren't you the guy that called it **** after an update because you couldn't use it with AA?

Like, anyone with a brain understands two hacks will always cause massive performance issue, but you blamed his hack?
Closed Thread