Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bartertown | US West | Active Admin | No Rules

Discussion on Bartertown | US West | Active Admin | No Rules within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bartertown | US West | Active Admin | No Rules

I just set up a new server; the name is the same as the thread title.
  • The server is running on a dedicated machine with an 8 core cpu and 16 GB of ram, so it should handle heavy loads pretty well.
  • The server is located in Los Angeles
  • The map is size 6000; the pop limit is 500
  • I will be maintaining an active presence on the server
  • No rules whatsoever. You can raid if you like. You can grief if you like. You can be a peaceful farmer if you like. I don't care.
  • No restrictions on group size. Solo, small group, or massive clan; I don't care.
  • Chat is completely unmoderated. I don't care what you say or if it offends anyone.
  • Server is running vanilla Rust, but plugin requests will definitely be considered, and will probably be implemented if they don't interfere with the free-for-all nature of this server.
  • All new players will receive a starter pack. The first ten players will receive a larger pack. Just log in and write anything in chat and you'll get the pack.
  • Anyone who manages to find and loot/destroy/grief the admin's base will get a prize.
  • Anyone who manages to grief someone else in a particularly amusing way will receive a prize.

The default starter pack is as follows:
  • 1k wood
  • 1k stone
  • 100 metal fragments
  • 50 low grade fuel
  • 50 charcoal
  • 50 sulfur

The large starter pack is as follows:
  • 10k wood
  • 10k stone
  • 1k metal fragments
  • 150 low grade fuel
  • 500 charcoal
  • 500 sulfur
  • 50 HQM

The prize for raiding the admin's base is 5x the large starter pack, plus a free weapon of your choice and some ammo; the multiplier for griefing the admin's base in an amusing way is 2x the regular prize.

I currently have no wipe schedule, but if a majority of the people on the server want a wipe schedule I will start one.