Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a auto woodcutter anyone help pls?

Discussion on Need a auto woodcutter anyone help pls? within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a auto woodcutter anyone help pls?

ive been looking for auto bots just for woodcutting.. most of them are viruses, so can anyone ggive me a link to safe bots thx
Old 12/30/2014, 11:27   #2

hmm powerbot?
Old 12/30/2014, 19:50   #3

elite*gold: 220
are bots still safe?
Old 01/02/2015, 16:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni.Vidi.Vici View Post
are bots still safe?
most bot's are legit however jagex have a higher priority of shutting down bots now. Most of my friends hunter / NMZ have all been banned in the past month. You can all see the result from the livestream "bot busting" that they do. ATM i wouldn't recommend botting on a free bot because you're most likely to get banned.
Old 01/05/2015, 23:45   #5

Bots are not safe, you will get banned
Old 01/07/2015, 15:36   #6

elite*gold: 44
I highly recommend Powerbot. But it needs to be said botting has always a risk of getting caught. Do a test Account and bot with it. And see how fast you get banned. As always remember not to use your main Account for botting.

Greetings Angel
Old 01/11/2015, 20:47   #7

elite*gold: 106
Powerbot is the best thing you can find