Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epicbot(Scam or No Scam)

Discussion on Epicbot(Scam or No Scam) within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Epicbot(Scam or No Scam)

Welcome Lady's and Gentlemen to another one of my post,

Today we will be discussing the forever going argument of EpicBot. Lots of people say this bot is a Scam and others say otherwise so now let's learn the truth with my personal failure.

Here's the Story:

About 2009 I started to play runescape and I started to train and train, then I soon became a master. I was level 125 with 1.8b by the time it wat 2010 November and boy was I lovin it. I started to buy and buy like a dumb crackhead soon I was down to 20m house finished every weapon people dreamed of buying
Well not every since I could only buy one spirit shield .

Here's the Sad part: it was a night and these dumbass pop ups came from no where and I kept clicking X but they wouldn't stop coming and I guess I clicked download by accident because the next morning I couldn't login to my account. I was pissed I quit runescape until 2011.

Back to discussion:

Now lets go back to discussion some of you may ask how does this story have anything to do with EpicBot? Well it has nothing to do with EpicBot but If that never happened I wouldn't have used EpicBot. Now it was 2011 I started runescape again made a new account started playing for a few days and I was tired and bored so I searched google runescape bots and I found EpicBot, downloaded it started it and began bottng. now as we all know we have to give username and password before EpicBot can bot and well I did.

EpicBot worked fine for a few days then I was ready to show off my level 75 status but when I tried to login boom nothing! "Your password is incorrect"

So was it EpicBot or was it my computer well it had to be EpicBot I bout the computer a few days befor I started to use EpicBot and I didn't download anything. Norton Security scan always shows that you should clean you computer right after you download epicBot.

Coincedence? Oh heck no, EpicBot is a little account thief. People say EpicBot is not an account thief because of all the work they've done to make the program.
Well that's a good point bit if you know how to program(Like Me) then you can just realize EpicBot is very simple. Here take a look at EpicBot broken down into structures:

- Simple code to display game login page
- A little hard coding to identify the objects, Creatures( Giants, Bones, Herbs,Etc)
- Another simple code for a Mouse Macro

Of course it can be broken down finer than this But were not here for this we are here to find out the truth but wait a minute I forgot the Last structure

- Code to send your Username(Email) and password to their SQL server or the coders email.

Now for the truth is it a scam or Not: The answer is Yes

So keep your self off of their website.

Extras:

Due to EpicBots efforts to code a program like this I do say to people it is a great program and it might not have been epic bot who took my accounts so I say to everyone who reads this You can take the risk of training your account with EpicBot and get extroadanary results or you can take the chance and lose your account. It's your choice and will always be! We are America!!

now don't I sound like the pressident