Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new runescape secrets!

Discussion on new runescape secrets! within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post new runescape secrets!

this book maybe outdated but its only in graphics now since wildy and free trade are back you can search this book on Google but it costs money here is the free version be the new runescape zezima

features
1:runescape millions guide
2:runescape ultimate guide
3:runescape quests guide maybe outdated new quests maynot exist
4:runescape pk guide
5:runescape training
6:runescape essential
or the whole thing altogether
runescape101 top secrets you need the latest version of abdobe if you dont have download from below
happy runescapin press thanks or no more exclusive stuff
.... it isn't uploading so i will put external link

millions:

latest abdobe:cant since max is 10mb but here is site link
:

abdobe cant have virus since its from main site and runescape cant also cuz its abdobe based look it up report me if it contains virus. press thanks

virus total:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2011, 16:09   #2

Received Thanks: 1,176
Virustotal is needed!
Old 06/13/2011, 17:08   #3

ok il put it for the millions guide but the abdobe cant cuz its from the main site a link download it it is very helpful

ok i scanned it it told me there was a similar file but i reanlysed it for your safety and happiness