Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling assorted paid bot auths.

Discussion on Selling assorted paid bot auths. within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling assorted paid bot auths.

I am selling auths for rsbots.net, autofighter.org and more PM me what you what and your offer. I have approx 50 assorted ones. by buying you are agreeing you will not hold me responsible if they are banned however I will try to replace them with another auth if it is banned though it likely won't be the same auth.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Runescape membership card+Rsbots.net auths
11/10/2010 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
I have a one month runescape card I'm selling I also have autominer pro,autowoodcutter pro and more leave offer and what you want.
Selling 101Combat char with 95m+ and auths
07/21/2010 - Runescape Trading - 18 Replies
Okay guys im selling my runescape account and bot auths since im quitting it. The account has 7 days of membership left as of 25-05-2010 here are some pics for you. The email adress is registred but I have set no revoc questions Monkey Madness is done. Has some very high level gathering skills and the combat stats are also good. I have spend 87$ on the auths http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd353/maxiethe boss/Auths.png http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd353/maxiethe boss/bank-1.png...
Trading 3 Auths ( Paid Bots ) for Accounts
05/25/2010 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, so im trading 3 Auths ( kMiner, AutoFighterPro and AutoHerbsPro ) for Accounts. Just PM Me with offers What are these bots? - kMiner - kMiner.org AutoFighterPro and AutoHerbsPro - Rsbots.net at premium section. Please do not move this thread because nobody goes to trading section...
Selling All RSBOTS Auths [Cheap]
02/10/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Im whips man Im here to sell Runescape bot Auths. My Price is 7 - 9 USD $. I have Auths for the following websites: RSBots.net AutoFighter.org RSBotting.com
Selling Bot auths
02/02/2010 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
I have about 30 Pm me with what you want.. I'm willing to trade all my auths for a high level runescape account or 70$