Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT level 125 for 2moons account

Discussion on WTT level 125 for 2moons account within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT level 125 for 2moons account

I'm trading a runescape account lvl 125 named slayercap that comes with membership for about 2 months, i want at least a level 103 AK for it on siz, you can IM me at or pm me here, the account comes with about 30 mill and 4 skill capes

Old 12/19/2009, 09:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
would u take real cash for it?

Tags
wtt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT For 2moons account level 100+
07/11/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Like the title says im willing to trade for a 100+ 2moons account i perfer a segnale, or mage but will consider any offers, all i really have to trade are other game accounts here is a list of what i got. Account #1 - City of heroes/Villians with 5 level 50s, with a bunch of level 30s-40s i would say about 6-9 of them and some level 20s for fun, with a Aion account attached to it has 2 level 28s one sorc and 1 temp with decent gear. Account #2 - Guild wars account with 4 level 20s a...
Trading 2Moons Level 119 Summoner for Sro Account!
04/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello So im selling my level 118 (soon to be 119) Summoner on the Siz server. Acclaim cliented. His gear and weapon's are nothing special. Just +0 115 Tb and +0 mix of Rhapsody and adoi The good thing about this account is his Level. No warning on the account, never banned and never hacked. Awesome name to. (will see it during the trade.)
WTB mid level 2moons account
08/29/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 6 Replies
ok... lets try this again... when I ask for a high level account, everyone tries to get ridiculous amounts of money for their accounts... 600 million dil? some ppl are insane! i just want a reasonably priced 2moons account on abbadon for dil. feel free to PM me or to simply post thank you all :D
Trading Guild Wars Account For high level 2moons account.
08/27/2008 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Mm It's got all 4 games, bonus mission pack, all elite skills for the faction campain, the skill thing, a level 20 warrior, and level 20 dervish, perf run build 2 sets of Elite armor on this dervish dyed black "Elite Sunspear, Primeval." Also beat Proph, NF campain, theres a level 4 Mo, level 3 Ranger, Idk lol, but it's valued at 110$ just for the game + the stuff I put on it. Would like to trade for a higher level 2moons account, Cause idk I just dont play guild wars no more, but if this...
***Selling level 87 RS account for level 43+ Archlord Archer Account on Evengarda****
07/02/2008 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
The Title says it all. Im selling my level 87 RS account with member items in bank and in hand, full rune, a couple mil and lots of other minor stuff. It has really good stats { look up Saniko5}. I am looking for a Archlord account that is Knight, Archer or Mage on EVENGARDA. It does not need to have money, cc , or items. Just a nice level account. Email me at [email protected] or pm me , or post here and tell me your email so i can email you.