Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Runescape 2007 PK Account ! Full Void + Torso + Rune Def!

Discussion on Runescape 2007 PK Account ! Full Void + Torso + Rune Def! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Runescape 2007 PK Account ! Full Void + Torso + Rune Def!

Hey,

selling an awesome RuneScape 2007 Account with a really good PKing setup and 6,6M Cash!!

Perfect for void range PKing as it has a full void set and 90 Ranged !
Only thing that lacks is 94 mage and the Lunar Diplomacy quest !

Pictures below will show you everything you need to know.

(Monkey Madness is done on the account!)

Void Set + 2 Rune Defenders + Torso:

The stats:

The bank:

THE ACCOUNT NOW HAS 10M CASH IN THE BANK AND SOME PKING SUPPLIES, 13M TOTAL WORTH OF BANK! THE STATS HAVE CHANGE SLIGHTLY! PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN HERE, SKYPE OR PM ME!!!

Please don't offer nonsense as I only take PayPal/Paysafecards (from Germany and OFFLINE!) as payment!

If you want to pay with something else, please contact me in Skype and we will discuss!

I will NEVER go first with the account details ! I wont trust any Middleman on here either, because most of them are ripping people off!
Either you go first, or the trade wont work.
The whole trade will be done through the Elitepvpers trading system, no payment via Skype. Skype will only be used to discuss the price and to get in touch with me.

Greetings,
Banana
Old 10/15/2014, 21:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much?
Old 10/15/2014, 22:43   #3

Offer me something please!
Old 11/13/2014, 07:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
cheap acc,would buy it, 3 negatives so nty T_T
Old 11/13/2014, 12:15   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2540
Quote:
Originally Posted by daury View Post
cheap acc,would buy it, 3 negatives so nty T_T
Can you GTFO once in other topics? No1 ask for your opinion. You aint trusted aswell so don't even talk about who's trusted or not
Old 11/13/2014, 18:56   #6

I can explain you the negatives in detail, if you want to !

Push!
Closed Thread