Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS RS3 Famous Zerker Account

Discussion on WTS RS3 Famous Zerker Account within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTS RS3 Famous Zerker Account

Hi there,

A bit about myself: Ive been a hardcore Runescape player since 2005 and was fascinated about the PK'ing aspect of the game. Therefor all of my effort when making an account was going into PK related stats/quests/items etc etc.
I had 3 accounts in total: Range Tank (pretty much maxed out), 1 Def Pure and a Zerker. I sold Range tank and 1 def pure quite a while ago, but just couldn't sell my Zerker because it was too precious for me
But as i haven't been playing Runescape for about 3-4 years due to family life I am finally ready to find a worthy owner for my baby

Zerker: This account was quite famous back in 2008-2010; had 3 PK videos up on YouTube with overall view count of 500k (so if you were active PK'er of that time you will recognize the name once you see it for sure). PK'ing in Edgeville was pretty much impossible due to crowds of people gathering around at that time.
The account itself has EVERYTHING done to be the best at PK'ing, so all of the quests/mini-games and other requirements to use various things are done.

If you are a skiller and not a PK'er im sure you wont appreciate this account to its fullest, so dont be coming at me with replies like "Ohh but it has low Fishing and Minecrafting..." The account was made purely for being the best at Player Killing and you cant ask for more in that aspect

-------------------------------------------------

The stats on the Wildstalker hat are from a short period, once it came out i didn't play for too long until I've quit. Its there just to give you a sense of KD ratio on it.

Bank:

It used to have 950mil bank (all from PK'ing), but i sold it a while back. There you can see few highlighted items like Chaotic Rapier, Maul, Staff, as well as ring of vigor, necklace and full void with 3 different helmets. Also 67 rune defenders so you don't have to worry about them in a while, the bank is pretty much ready to just go and PK. If you are a decent PK'er you can build your bank easily from the supplies it already has.

I accept only PayPal payments in cash, not interested in Trading of any sort, using an official Middle Man is absolutely fine. I am selling it in auction manner. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Add me on skype: Victory.eboost
Old 04/08/2014, 20:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

**** nice account !! Wish i wasnt poor
Old 04/09/2014, 20:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it doesnt matter if its zerk,rs3 pvp killed pures.
Old 04/10/2014, 12:23   #4

Its just a matter of time untill they bring back the old combat system due to lack of people interested in PVP on RS3. There was even a poll on rs website to have servers with pre-eoc
Old 04/20/2014, 12:03   #5

still selling

Tags
maxed, pking, rs3, runescape, zerker