Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zuzel111 upgrades!30/90day![07/RS3/PP]◄~~★

Discussion on Zuzel111 upgrades!30/90day![07/RS3/PP]◄~~★ within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zuzel111 upgrades!30/90day![07/RS3/PP]◄~~★

Welcome to Zuzel111's RuneScape account upgrade service aka Membership shop!

I'm new here, comming from a website called Sythe which has a huge black market community. I'm fairly trusted there with over 1000 vouches.

Contact Details:
MSN:

ANY QUESTIONS?

Got some paybyphone upgrades 1 month upgrades 3,2m each, 6,1m for both (07GP)

3 Months membership 10m 07 GP

1 Year membership 35m 07 GP

3.2M 07 GP / 32M RS3

In stock!

Why should you buy from me ?
I'm active member of Sythe forums for 2 years
I'm Sythe verified user, that means Sythe staff has my personal information that can be provided to you in case of scam.
$200 Donor (On sythe)
3500+ Posts
2 Finished OMM applications trusted with $600+ /2b+ at once!
1st application | 2nd application
Feel free to look me up on Sythe!
Quote:

Terms of service
I apply upgrade MYSELF to your account or via Teamviewer on your PC
If paypal dispute is opened against me I'll open scam report.
I may phone call/text you to verify order (incase of alot memberships bought for PayPal in short period of time)
If you really wish to purchase PIN, I am not responsible for it if it's not applied by me to your account.
By contacting me/adding/posting here you automaticly agree to my ToS.
You are supposed to change your password immadiately after trade. I dont care if you get scammed by your friend or whoever after trade.

Order form:
Code:
Amount of upgrades:
Payment method:
Skype/Msn:
Do you agree to ToS:
Old 01/27/2014, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Updated stock!