Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling high level account (cheap)

Discussion on selling high level account (cheap) within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling high level account (cheap)

2239 total account dual ccbs rapiers eek fks tetsu+death lotus + more all information will be provided with the account like old passwords and so on asking $120 add my skype malakadangs or pm me on here also will take 500m eoc gold!
Old 08/13/2013, 19:02   #2

still for sale

taking $90 for autobuy
Old 08/15/2013, 01:18   #3

still selling....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling plat 1 account with high MMR ~ VERY CHEAP!! NA
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosted it up on NA and stopped playing it. Can show you everything you need, i've got all info including original email etc etc I currently get matched up against people in Diamond mmr so you might even see one or two pros if you're lucky (No guarantee..) The account still goes up 2 divisions even at Platinum 1 so shouldn't be much of a hassle to get to diamond if you're good enough. Once again, the account is NA and i'm looking for around 60 Euros for it. We WILL use a middleman. ...
SELLING SUPER CHEAP HIGH ELO ACCOUNT ON EUW!!!!!!!
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
SELLING SUPER CHEAP HIGH ELO ACCOUNT ON EUW. Yo, I'm selling 1850 elo account on EuW with ALL champions and alot of skins (about 90-100 skins) including some legendary ones like pulsefire ezreal and almost all legacy ones.Also , i got 15 rune pages and a decent amount of runes (basically you can use those runes to play every champion on the account). Contact me on Skype (raducristian4) or yms (radu_cristian_romania) or on elitepvpers.I accept only paypal payment and the price is 60...
SELLING SUPER CHEAP HIGH ELO ACCOUNT ON EUW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, I'm selling 1850 elo account on EuW with ALL champions and ALOT of skins (90-100 skins) including some legendary ones like pulsefire ezreal and almost all legacy ones.Also , i got 15 rune pages and a decent amount of runes (basically you can use those runes to play every champion on the account). Contact me on Skype (raducristian4) or yms ([email protected]) or on elitepvpers.I accept only paypal payment and the price is 60 euros (really cheap , because it has 30k RP's...
Selling high-tier ABP account cheap
06/27/2012 - All Points Bulletin - 5 Replies
Hello, i quit ABP a while ago and i do not use my account anymore. Criminal- Threat 180+ (Somewhere there, dont remember havent logged in forever) -includes 3 premium weapons including the: OCA-626-"whisper" Pr2, Colby-CSG20 PR2, NFAS-12 DVAH 3 Slotted (includes Level 3 rifling mod, level 3 extended ammo, Level 3 reflex sight), and the 3 Slotted JG-1140. - Also includes a premium van ---> Shift Espacio 94 with 3 slot modifications included. The Sell value i am looking for is...