Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanting BANNED RS Accounts

Discussion on Wanting BANNED RS Accounts within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/14/2013, 18:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
15 posts account made june 2013 5 of his posts are from here atleast. So screw off buddy.. ;P I wouldn't trust this guy he prob has a fake list of 700 level 3's or accounts dumped from phishing. which the accounts dumped from phishing have prob changed the passwords i'd say you'd be lucky to have 50.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wanting to sell 2 accounts
09/17/2011 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
sold
wanting to trade two accounts for one
09/28/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
i have an avg 9dragons account and navyfield account i want to trade for a lvl 60+ GlobalMapleStory account. PM me or email at [email protected] thanks
Wanting to trade WoW Accounts.
07/24/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
I have a WoW account with a 60 Lock/Priest on horde. They are on a PVE Server and the priest has 4/8 prophecy, some transendence and the benediction staff, she also has some other epics. All in all she has about +450 to healing. She is in the best raiding guild on the server, currently she has 100% raid attendence. The warlock has enchanting/tailoring 300. Mostly rares, an epic robe of the void and some other stuff. I was wondering if anyone with a hunter or a mage (with atleast some tier...