Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHEAP][TRUSTED] Mass account creation service! [TRUSTED][CHEAP]

Discussion on [CHEAP][TRUSTED] Mass account creation service! [TRUSTED][CHEAP] within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CHEAP][TRUSTED] Mass account creation service! [TRUSTED][CHEAP]

Hi,
So a lot of you here on elitepvpers know who I am from another forum which I am not going to name but anyway. To bring more customers to my services and to gain more sales.

The accounts I am creating will have no tutorial and will be able to use straight away with however long is left in the trial after I have made them all.

These accounts are good for:

Spamming ingame gold sites or other things
Creating accounts with good stats to sell
Making accounts for the SoF (Squeal of fortune)
Botting things that take easy stats or hard stats e.g lobbies or clay running.

And lots more.

The possibilities are endless and there is so much you can do with a few of these accounts.

The prices:

5 Accounts - 300k
10 Accounts - 550k
15 Accounts - 950k
20+ Accounts - 1.1M
50 Accounts - 2M

If you want more or less then please do not hesitate to ask me and if you want some accounts then add me on skype:nano10123 . This is the same when you want to place and order.

Bump!
Old 12/21/2012, 19:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
- Darkorbit - GG Service - [Cheap][Trusted][Bot]
01/10/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies
GG-Service by 123456789thread Status: Online heute wollte ich meinen GG service anbieten: Die GG's werden mit PBDO-Bot gemacht und bei passender Ausrüstung auch ohne Lebensverlust absolviert. Die GG-Zeiten (Wann kann ich die GG's machen lassen?)
=-BOT SERVICE//FAST//TRUSTED//CHEAP-=
11/13/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 12 Replies
Hallo Leute. Heute stelle ich meinen eigenen Bottservice vor. Ich denke ich bin 100% Trusted. player.elite testet zur Zeit meinen Service. Unsere Preise sprechen für sich! 1 Monat = 3€ << ! (2;3 Monate wird einfach verdoppelt ab 4 Monate gibt es Rabatt)
CHEAP ELO BOOST SERVICE[TRUSTED]
08/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Platinum season 1 & 2 Hi guys! I am offering my services to boost your account. I've been platinum in season 1 & 2 , I have a lot of experience in ranked and I did at least 10 elo jobs in the past ( all successfully done ). Prices: 0 - 1500 : 10€ per 100 ELO for anything 1500 and below 1500 - 1600 : €20 for 100 ELO 1600 - 1700 : €30 for 100 ELO
[WTB] Trusted/Cheap Elo boost service - NA
05/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title says it all. looking to spend around $80 for a 1000-1400 boost ASAP. leave a reply with your info and i'll get back to you. ^^
[Level Service]Hot,Cheap,bilig,100% Trusted
03/11/2012 - Metin2 Trading - 8 Replies
Da ich in letzter zeit viel Langeweile habe, die schule noch nicht wieder begonnen hat und ich noch paar wochen Ferien hab bei diesem Wetter habe ich mich entschiede, einen Metin2 Level Service zu eröffnen. Dieser gilt auf : Metin2.de Warum gerade mich? : -Ich level Schnell. -Ich falle kaum auf da ich nachts Level, so bekomme ich seltend pn's von euren IG freunden. -Ich bin billig =)