Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need experrienced botter to set up rs bot for me will give 25 usd or equivalent

Discussion on i need experrienced botter to set up rs bot for me will give 25 usd or equivalent within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need experrienced botter to set up rs bot for me will give 25 usd or equivalent

HI

how is it going?
My name is Bopoiu and i have a laptop that i would like to bot rs with.

my goal, gather enough $$money to offer myself an analist(therapist) cause i want to change my life. ssomethings at least.

to do so i need an honest person to teach me or set up bot for me.
multiaccount botting at the same time of course . maybe a cracked epicbot pro would be ok , you tell me if there is something better atm.

I know that for someone who doesn t yet know how to bot a particular game it can take a while to get a pc set up properly.
I have been through that with games before but i dont want to spend hours and hours to find a working solution.
My wish is to have some experienced rs botter to set up my pc for me to bot rs and give me the basics of what to do to bot rs correctly (rules to respect).
Maybe talking on skype and a bit of teamview would be enough. as long as i can learn by coping a working technique.

If that person wiches i can give money for the help

would you be interested in helping me ? PM me

present youself: how much you make usd perday , ban history stuff like that and we getting teamviewing.
how long have you been botting rs and how many accounts at same time are you able to program?
Old 08/27/2012, 17:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Since you're willing to spend money perday/25usd..Why not just buy epicbot pro scripts? They're only about 10-20 each and they last forever. I use them and they work perfectly and you can run as many accounts as your computer can handle at a time, it's a good money maker. Just check out their site. Good luck on changing your life!
Old 08/27/2012, 22:01   #3

clarification, i do not have 25 usd to spend everyday . I offer to pay someone once to set a bot .

i guess if iwould buy epicbot pro plus some scripts it will cost me more thant 100 and that is to much..
Old 09/03/2012, 15:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can help you, but you need to buy pro scripts if you want... all these "hacks" have keyloggers integrated... So if I where you I would spend these 25 usd on probots like pro fisher... im getting 180k/h pr. account. If you want to bot with multiple accounts on the same world, I would run multiple virtual machines on your laptop. Else, you have to log in with all accounts on the same time and you cannot take breaks...
Old 09/07/2012, 01:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Closed
Old 09/08/2012, 10:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,176
#moved
Old 09/08/2012, 10:16   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 515
The Black Market: 147/0/0
I can help you, can you pay whit RSGP?

regards
Old 10/21/2012, 11:07   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i could teach you a few things, and if you really need i can sell you some pro scripts, ive bot for about 2-3 years, pm me if your intrested