Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oldschool Near Reality | 300+ players in beta | Daily Updates | Bosses | Old Owners

Discussion on Oldschool Near Reality | 300+ players in beta | Daily Updates | Bosses | Old Owners within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oldschool Near Reality | 300+ players in beta | Daily Updates | Bosses | Old Owners

Oldschool NearReality is back! With the Old Near reality owner and head developer!(Chachi and Zeroeh)

The release of Oldschool NearReality is this week but you can already enjoy our beta with over 300 other players, You will keep your stats and items you gain in beta stage.
Are you a old nearreality.com player? We refund your old donator rank back on our forums.

Forums:
​Download:
​Donator rank refund:

Old 06/23/2016, 16:45   #2

elite*gold: 162
The Black Market: 225/0/1
Received Thanks: 5,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldschoolNR View Post

Oldschool NearReality is back! With the Old Near reality owner and head developer!(Chachi and Zeroeh)

The release of Oldschool NearReality is this week but you can already enjoy our beta with over 300 other players, You will keep your stats and items you gain in beta stage.
Are you a old nearreality.com player? We refund your old donator rank back on our forums.

Forums:
​Download:
​Donator rank refund:

Quoted to show the pictures.
Old 06/30/2016, 19:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity​ View Post
Quoted to show the pictures.
Thanks man I appreciate it!
Old 07/02/2016, 01:03   #4

Bump.
Old 07/16/2016, 15:49   #5

New Updates:

We will have many more updates this weekend!
Old 08/01/2016, 02:41   #6

i miss this PS...
Old 08/11/2016, 11:06   #7

Its mostly dead, sadly..
Old 08/11/2016, 21:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by YagamiRaito. View Post
Its mostly dead, sadly..
We are re-branding at this moment.