Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OS-Virtue - Fullscreen || Highscores || Zulrah || Cerb || Iron Man

Discussion on OS-Virtue - Fullscreen || Highscores || Zulrah || Cerb || Iron Man within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OS-Virtue - Fullscreen || Highscores || Zulrah || Cerb || Iron Man

|| || ||

Here at OS-Virtue we strive to give the player the best PvM, Economy, and PvP RSPS experience in a great OSRS based environment. We have a great active community with hundreds of players registered and great PvM content like Lizard Man Shamans, Cerberus, Zulrah, Abyssal Sire, and all of the new Slayer monsters! OS-Virtue also has up to date OSRS maps and data to provide the ultimate OSRS experience! Nonetheless, the economy is the main focus in OS-Virtue, with all the regulations and an excellent plan has OS-Virtue 2.0 on a path to become a great OSRS server for years to come! OS-Virtue also has auto-donate, auto-vote, and high-scores systems to help players improve the server and themselves competitively! So why not give it a go? Join today at !

|| || ||

30+ Online || 24/7 Uptime || Zulrah || Corp ||

Can't see the pictures? Go to and get a look for yourself!
Old 05/09/2016, 08:24   #2

bump we have a whole new reset everything. It's OS-Virtue 2.0!
Old 06/07/2016, 00:07   #3

bump 25+ online! join and pk or fight OSRS bosses!
Old 06/07/2016, 00:14   #4

elite*gold: 40
You need to have a backlink back to elitepvpers please add it or remove the link.

Thank you
Old 06/26/2016, 00:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerble93 View Post
You need to have a backlink back to elitepvpers please add it or remove the link.

Thank you
Provide an example of how that works and I'll do it. Sorry about this would like to resolve it immediately.
Old 06/26/2016, 00:49   #6

elite*gold: 40
You can create a "back link" simply by creating a noticeable link back to elitepvpers on the homepage.
Old 07/02/2016, 00:59   #7

bump