Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RohanModdingSuite & Other Stuff

Discussion on RohanModdingSuite & Other Stuff within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 02/17/2017, 23:11   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
send me a price for everything
Old 02/18/2017, 07:55   #17

Added the pricing to the front page. Prices can be negotiated ofc.
Old 02/18/2017, 08:41   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

With all the stuff that modding suite can do, it's a bargain even at twice the price it's being offered at.
Old 02/18/2017, 08:50   #19

I dont expect to ever sell it tho.
Old 02/18/2017, 09:14   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Indos too poor lol.
Old 02/18/2017, 09:27   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeDie View Post
send me a price for everything
PM me
Old 02/18/2017, 09:47   #22

He asked me, not you.
Old 02/18/2017, 14:15   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the modding suite sure maybe, the other things tho, aren't close to being worth the price u put on them
Old 02/18/2017, 15:48   #24

I beg to differ.

So in order explained:

- BinExcelator: Is able to convert EVERY SINGLE bin, even the new ones, from bin to xls to bin. As it stands its the only tool which is capable of this. RHData doesnt even support 25% and the structorian and other templates roaming around are incomplete aswell.
-Antihack: Is the only antihack around which actually closes all holes. All other AHs are unsecure and exploitable. This one closes even the lesser known holes and is supported.
-Archive Packer/Unpacker: Is the only tool of its kind. Unpacking archives is simple, agreed. But there is no tool available to REPACK them, nor is anyone besides me capable of doing it.
-Hero III Files: All other files are buggy as fk and crash at 100 players or so. Our files are complete and bugfree.
-GTX2TGA/PNG2GTX: I do not know any other tool to do this. Even tho this is one of the more basic things, so this MIGHT really be a little overpriced.

All in all, all of the above tools/files generate an unfair advantage for me because they either are based on knowledge all others lack, or on functionality which is unique OR simply because they are better than whats available.
So correct me if im wrong, but the prices are perfectly fine.
Old 02/18/2017, 16:10   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well yeah, you could say that the pricess are accuratefor people totally clueless about the way all of this works xD
Old 02/18/2017, 16:51   #26

And you want to tell me that you know how all of this works? Sir, dont bite more than you can chew.
Old 02/18/2017, 17:09   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no but its super easy to trigger your ego
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 17:10   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
well yeah, you could say that the pricess are accurate for people totally clueless about the way all of this works xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
- BinExcelator: Is able to convert EVERY SINGLE bin, even the new ones, from bin to xls to bin. As it stands its the only tool which is capable of this. RHData doesnt even support 25% and the structorian and other templates roaming around are incomplete aswell.

The only tool which comes close is Hunin's fixed xlsBin but that still has its limitations. Structorian and 010 editing is extremely slow and impossible for large scale editing.

-Antihack: Is the only antihack around which actually closes all holes. All other AHs are unsecure and exploitable. This one closes even the lesser known holes and is supported.

Other servers keep using the same flawed antihacks, claiming they're fully protected, then they get flooded with Indo'd weapons, every time guaranteed. NLgaming just fell foul of this. If you want as close to full protection as you can get, you need to pay for something like this.

-Archive Packer/Unpacker: Is the only tool of its kind. Unpacking archives is simple, agreed. But there is no tool available to REPACK them, nor is anyone besides me capable of doing it.

I want this packer more than anything. There's nothing worse than replacing graphics on an unpacked client and having it take 3 hours to load up every time you want to check something Loading 20 files at 4GB is a lot quicker than loading 100,000 files at 4GB.

-Hero III Files: All other files are buggy as fk and crash at 100 players or so. Our files are complete and bugfree.

Indos gonna Indo when it comes to broken files. They'll never pay for fixed ones and they'll always claim their broken ones are fixed (just like their "fully working antihack" claims).

-GTX2TGA/PNG2GTX: I do not know any other tool to do this. Even tho this is one of the more basic things, so this MIGHT really be a little overpriced.

It might be basic but it's so much quicker than manually putting the header onto every graphic file.
If I had the time and motivation to do anything with Rohan, these tools would be perfect for me. There are bright, creative minds out there who are capable of doing game development but just lack the programming knowledge. I'm not clueless about how any of it works, on the contrary I know how a lot of it works, I just lack the knowledge to make hard edits and require tools and converters to turn them into "soft edits".

On the other side of things, there are those who can program but are just complete mongs when it comes to creating the right mods.

Then there's the Indos who have a few half-assed tools and are able to press Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V

There is a fully rendered, GUI-based world and mob editor in this package. What asdf is offering isn't just a few basic tools, it's a seriously deep modding package. There would be quite a few devs who CAN code that would still want this package. I don't even have these tools but I still know how good it all is. A decent dev would easily be able to make his money back with the unique server he could create. In the hands of ammadpurba it's just a criminal waste of bytes.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/26/2017, 21:28   #29

Bumpos.
Old 05/22/2017, 06:52   #30

Bumperino. Seems like some of the images are broken.