Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Willing to share lv99 server and matching client......

Discussion on Willing to share lv99 server and matching client...... within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Willing to share lv99 server and matching client......

Hello, I am willing to share server files and client on my server but i need quick help with launching the files i have.......I have files for SQL server (lv110) and i run perfectly fine with no errors but i recently got a hold of another set of server files (lv99) but it also contains the ''192.exe'' if i am not mistaken i get everything up and running except the the 192.exe? i think this is my problem when i go and login, i get error 3002?.........what exactly do i need to do to get it running?

I never messed with server files that have the 192.exe so i am sol........

Picture -

Much thanks peeps!
Old 10/02/2015, 00:25   #2

give me some reasons to fix this problem?
It is very simple to fix the problem. But knowledge is especially important in sql. The old database is full of bugs.
Old 10/02/2015, 01:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
give me some reasons to fix this problem?
It is very simple to fix the problem. But knowledge is especially important in sql. The old database is full of bugs.
Thanks for the reply but i gave up on the lv99 stuff but if you could answer this.....how do you find the server version to determine what client you need to be 100% or close to 100% error free, for example if i go to a NPC to buy but some item(s) tell me ''invaild item'' or ''cannot find item''

If you could or point me in the right direction to grab a lv110 client that would be awesome i run my lv110 server fine but the client i found isnt the best and very limited with quite a few things.

Anyway here are the lv99 server files -

*Update*
Here is the lv110 Hero files i use if you could look at them and tell me what client to use -

Thanks Dude
Old 10/02/2015, 05:22   #4

About ''invaild item'' or ''cannot find item''
Check folder data.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2015, 01:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
About ''invaild item'' or ''cannot find item''
Check folder data.
Thanks dude i figured it out.....just replaced data from the client to the server to match