Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Trinity

Discussion on Rohan Trinity within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/13/2014, 18:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisker15 View Post
From what I read so far it is a new class that will be implemented ? If so what will be the name of the class and what stats will it be based on?
The only ones that have any idea would be the ones doing the testing in Korea. Darkestkiller has been passing on some leaked info so far, but tbh we will just have to wait and see.
Old 12/13/2014, 19:17   #17

Question is will they make a new server when the new class arives or will they just implement it in all servers
Old 12/13/2014, 20:00   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Question is will they make a new server when the new class arives or will they just implement it in all servers
from the info and hints that Atzigan leaked they are treating it as a content upgrade on their current servers like they did with the Giants when they released. I can't see them opening new servers when the ones they already have are so empty.

I for one will be checking it out thoroughly and have my handy-dandy packetsamaurai working overtime in the background watching the new traffic