Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

goodbye rohans

Discussion on goodbye rohans within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
goodbye rohans

here we come YNK
Old 04/10/2014, 01:06   #2

While the Canadian ISP shut the server down, they turned around anmd told Playwith to take a hike. They aren't providing any kind of account details at all ^^

And XOR? Isn't that a little ... um ... old?

They might have gotten away with that for a single server but there are a dozen of them out there now. Not much chance they are going to be able to kill them all. Esp if they are hosted outside the U.S.
Old 04/10/2014, 15:39   #3

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
There are many Ways to hide your Server
So thats not a big Problem.
Old 04/10/2014, 17:14   #4

I've gotten same letter last month. My server was going to be closed too. Just write to ur hosting that that was missunderstanding and what they want is to kill website. then disable website and make it non-rohan.
Old 04/10/2014, 18:32   #5

YNK is trying to stop something that has been out of control for 3-4 years now. Good Luck. They just can not accept that the faith of Rohan is no longer in their "respectful" hands !
Old 04/10/2014, 19:55   #6

They have something we dont have - money, but we have creativity and skills I dont think we should abandon our servers. Mine is gonna raise soon Next level of server security :P
Old 04/10/2014, 21:25   #7

Thought, to pump them some stick up their ****, someone should informe the FBI about YNK using their name to threathen people without being even in cooperation with em...
Old 04/10/2014, 21:44   #8

I remember only 1 person living in US&A xD And maybe it would help.
Old 04/11/2014, 03:25   #9

I've receive tons of letter from my hosting.... i have 3 server running... after i got that letter i move to sweden servers then proxy us server so the lag wont affect
Old 04/11/2014, 05:58   #10

I'm using the hosting of Chile, a long time ... It's very easy to turn invisible, they're never going to get suspicious.I made some modifications to host ' s and I want to see websites find me, I'm with 3 linux server from a different part of the world serving as proxy servers. Neither the FBI thinks.
And it's been 1 year and a half.

I love Brazil, may even seize, Brazilian law has many flaws as much as what's going to happen for me to pay a fine or be deported to chile hahaa