Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REALESING] ROHAN VMware English

Discussion on [REALESING] ROHAN VMware English within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REALESING] ROHAN VMware English

here download link >
(no HERO file lvl 99 only)

enjoy
Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 14:34   #2

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by indukai View Post
here download link >
(no HERO file lvl 99 only)

enjoy
Nice

Im working at the Moment at a Hero File VMware with some Free Stuff... But my Internet Upload is so fcking slow
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 14:48   #3

Nice work finally someone release the english vmware...hopefully soon someone will release manual how to setup the hero files... so we can have more rohan ps community. The more the merrier
Old 08/06/2013, 07:12   #4

password unzip ???
Old 08/06/2013, 10:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsaluml View Post
password unzip ???
no password i already download it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Nice

Im working at the Moment at a Hero File VMware with some Free Stuff... But my Internet Upload is so fcking slow
this is what ive been waiting for
Old 08/06/2013, 10:58   #6

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate-pinoy View Post
no password i already download it.

this is what ive been waiting for
I wanna make all easy for the VMware. I think in next Days i can Start Upload. My Internet is slow at Uploading ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2013, 12:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemet View Post
Nice work finally someone release the english vmware...hopefully soon someone will release manual how to setup the hero files... so we can have more rohan ps community. The more the merrier
Ya make another 10 pservers, og og. So the community gets even greater YAY!!

Srsly, how naiv...

Ever heard that private servers ruin games? If its one or two then ok, the community would split on those. But what if there are more pservers? Hell yea, the community would split across them. As a reminder, rohan doesnt have one of the biggest communities. Soon people would get bored cause they dont want to play with 2 people on one server, hoping to see a player once in an hour.
I guess you get what im saying. And thats exactly what will happen soon, we'll have a dead game. So yes guys, make more private servers, it'll benefit us all.
Old 08/06/2013, 14:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post

Srsly, how naiv...

Ever heard that private servers ruin games? If its one or two then ok, the community would split on those. But what if there are more pservers? Hell yea, the community would split across them. As a reminder, rohan doesnt have one of the biggest communities. Soon people would get bored cause they dont want to play with 2 people on one server, hoping to see a player once in an hour.
I guess you get what im saying. And thats exactly what will happen soon, we'll have a dead game. So yes guys, make more private servers, it'll benefit us all.
my purpose here is not pserver.. local only server for my player
many good server out now with good developer.
Old 08/06/2013, 14:57   #9

Quote:

Srsly, how naiv...

I guess i've to agree with your argument... coz the game itself is pretty much boring. PK|TSB|FARM.... nobody doing quest. Everyone want high exp rate with tons of drops. And TSB itself happen only once per week. Unlike RF we get mass battle everyday. As for now ... i just wish someone will share the knowledge about making a custom server and not just feed it with pre made vmware. Coz i do love all the trouble-solving.. for ex. how to edit bin with C# that's kinda new and challenging for me or perhaps creating custom plugin like web game with all info we get from dbase ( roll dice and get random item/buff or double or not your money) . kinda cute
Old 08/08/2013, 15:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
I wanna make all easy for the VMware. I think in next Days i can Start Upload. My Internet is slow at Uploading ^^
i hope your promise wont broke
Old 08/26/2013, 15:51   #11

Part1 cant download pliss to fix
Old 08/26/2013, 21:53   #12

Quote:

Srsly, how naiv...

lately been on global rohan ? ruining game srsly ran having more people then ever first second none pserver now can compare to global rohan players and rohan game always been unbalanced and closely ruined becouse of some skills.. so srsly check your info before posting somethign like that
Old 09/03/2013, 15:11   #13

can u reupload part 1 ??
Old 09/04/2013, 09:30   #14

how to edit ?
Old 09/04/2013, 10:17   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
lately been on global rohan ? ruining game srsly ran having more people then ever first second none pserver now can compare to global rohan players and rohan game always been unbalanced and closely ruined becouse of some skills.. so srsly check your info before posting somethign like that
Even tho your english suxx and I only understood like half of what you said, you sir iz talking bullshit and definitly didnt got a word i wrote.

Its not like the game is "closly ruined", nope, its ruined. YNK even tho makes some proper steps in terms of getting and implementing new k-updates. On the other hand, after a "good" update they **** it up again with overpriced imba item sales, YAY!

No joke, you are an idiot if you're saying "ran having more players then ever", hurr hurr. Just look at the player curve or financial situation of YNK. Back then when the game started internationally they had a good playerbase, they did more and more **** and the curve slowly went down. Bam Xor came and it did a fkin big impact on their overall playerbase, its aswell funny to search it in their financial curve cause you acctually dont have to search, youll see it right away.
Anyways, xor went down and the playerbase went up. Same goes for the upcoming of all the pservers about a year ago, their players went down like wtf. Eventho it now steady increases cause of the hacking series. But yea, darkgamerz and shine got an antihack now, numbers will decrease for international once again.