Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rohan ph GM ADDRESS

Discussion on rohan ph GM ADDRESS within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rohan ph GM ADDRESS

ROHAN GM ADDRESS:F799D8DD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rohan Address
10/04/2009 - Rohan - 14 Replies
For Rohan Indo: Name = BaseAddress + 0C + 1AF84 HP = BaseAddress + 0C + 1AF88 MP = BaseAddress + 0C + 1AF90 Lvl = BaseAddress + 0C + 1AFA0 http://preview.shareapic.net/preview6/019183195.j pg
{TUT NEEDED} How to find Rohan attack animation address
06/27/2009 - Rohan - 0 Replies
Hello, well to start off, i am not a rohan hacker, as a fact this is my first post in any other game besides Twelve Sky 2, but i come here because rohan is strikingly similar to 12 sky 2, Question- how would i go about finding the attack animation address, see in twelve sky 2 we have the CURRENT ANIMATION BEING EXECUTED addres, meaning that the value is whatever animation is being executed, i need to know How to find just the Attack animation, or any single animation for that fact. PM me a...
Deal for gm command address (rohan global)
06/26/2009 - Rohan - 7 Replies
OK let's have a deal As u see, that is old way to make gm command on rohan client. Now i know where the gm command address is of ROHAN GLOBAL, but i dont know address of "Initialize Code Cave". If anyone can tell me what that address is, i'm very please to show u address of gm command of Rohan Global sr my bad english