Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS oldschool Rohan account DIRT CHEAP! (beta player)

Discussion on WTS oldschool Rohan account DIRT CHEAP! (beta player) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS oldschool Rohan account DIRT CHEAP! (beta player)

Hey,

I don't know the value of characters and accounts on this game anymore, as I haven't played in over 2 years. But I'm selling my account for a bit of money.

I won't list EXACT values/stats incase they are watching here and want to ban the account (but please PM me for more info).

All on Solace server:

Exchange membership
~600 RP.
~7,000,000 Crone
70 Guardian (with red pirate hat that ONLY beta players have, nobody else)
60 Ranger
Various peices of gear - very highly de-lvled P.def Pluion and Natu armor.
A bunch of item mall items including:
5x C-soul stone pouch
300% party & solo XP scroll
30 day limited 100% mount
lucky stone
radiant enhancement stone
complete skill reset stone
x2 ignited spirit armor
Holy Wine + Holy Water
And quite a few more I can't be bothered to list.

I don't know how good the characters are anymore, but when I played these were pretty good, was in all the best guilds on Silva back in the day on the Guardian.

If you send me a PM, I'll send you screenshots of the skill and stat builds of both the characters, along with the bank, item mall inventory etc.

I know the account probably isn't worth much, but I'd be happy with around $20 for it to be honest (at a random estimate of value). The Item Mall items it has are pretty **** expensive some even no longer available.

Would be perfect for a nice alt account or whatever.
So yeah, post an offer if you want it.

PayPal prefered.

EDIT: Also I'd like to add, that I never did anything illegal on this account. Never botted, cheated, nothing. It's all hand leveled and I actually invested quite a bit of money in it back in the day. Definitely more than the $20 I'd be happy with for the account. I'm never planning on playing the game again, so....

EDIT2: Incase you wonder WHY exactly I'm deciding to sell this now, it's for a bit of cash to spend in the Diablo 3 Real Money Auction House haha.
Would also be willing to trade the account for some Diablo 3 related goodies!