Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vista doesnt work with Bots.. any Multi-clinet

Discussion on Vista doesnt work with Bots.. any Multi-clinet within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vista doesnt work with Bots.. any Multi-clinet

ok.. i have vista and trying to use Bot that my friend sent me.. he gave me ALL the instructions and everything.. but he said if you have vista you needa try and get a multi-clinet to make the bot work with XP...........
I have NO IDEA what he means... but can anyone please help me??? ive been looking for multi clinet and i dont know if other games multi clinet works with rohan..=/ please help me.. ill be looking dialy

*this edit* ok.. i cant even install it.. all i see are ??????? and i am assuming its suppose to be letters.....and ive looked at my rohan file.. i dont see any Rohan.exe file..=/..this is soo confusing
Also,i install it than it says This program hasnt been installed correctly.. *2 options* Reinstall using recamended settings or this program installed correctly
Old 07/03/2008, 11:55   #2

Rohan doesn't work on Vista ATM , you'll have to wait for a Vista version or just use a computer with XP.
Vista uses NT 6 kernel when XP uses NT 5 so the reason is very simple , RohanBot tries to access some memory areas and some features that Vista's new kernel and API don't allow.
Old 07/03/2008, 11:58   #3

just get rid of vista, if your wanting to play games vista isnt good. infact vista sux *** and also is one of the biggest keyloggers out there :P thats unless you change the settings which i doubt many of you users have. so yes 90% of vista users have everything they do on their pc sent to microsoft go go bill good one.
(waits for the replies of people who dont know what im talking about )
but yeah vista + gaming = ****
xp + gaming = good :P
Old 07/03/2008, 14:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
just get rid of vista, if your wanting to play games vista isnt good. infact vista sux *** and also is one of the biggest keyloggers out there :P thats unless you change the settings which i doubt many of you users have. so yes 90% of vista users have everything they do on their pc sent to microsoft go go bill good one.
(waits for the replies of people who dont know what im talking about )
but yeah vista + gaming = ****
xp + gaming = good :P
Well then be prepared to use xp for the next 7 years because Windows 7 is based on NT 6 kernel too
Vista will be replaced in 2010 (Microsoft forcast so may be 2011) and Seven will be replaced in 2013/14 , so to have a new kernel (NT 7 ?) you'll have to wait 2013/14 (with some luck)
But i doubt that in 201x you'll be able to play on XP

In fact it reminds me the XP launch , when lots of ppl said that XP was **** and 2000 was faster ....
Old 07/03/2008, 20:30   #5

i prefer linux :P so **** microsoft all together :P
Old 07/04/2008, 09:05   #6

the multi client that your friend refers too is probably telling you to dual boot your computer so that you can boot it in xp or vista, so you can use xp for rohan and the bot.
Old 07/04/2008, 21:56   #7

Vista is nice , i love it and i'll wait for the new bot. Just hoping it wont take long )
Old 03/11/2009, 03:57   #8

im using vista both the both was working perfectly not until the new rohan patch came in. Run it with admin account or make sure no real time virus protection software you have (kaspersky... etc). Make sure its in the exemption list for your windows firewall/defender (have not tried it).