Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Continued development of RIFT emulator

Discussion on Continued development of RIFT emulator within the Rift forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Continued development of RIFT emulator

Good evening everyone,

So I'm the webmaster RIFT Sunrise (a French site) emulator that uses the current Dyox which is always at the same stage since the warnings of the company TRION.

Unlike others I benefit from several rights of my country. Indeed, I have the opportunity to set up a private server of RIFT. The only worry is the emulator. If you followed the draft siennacore, they arrived at a stage where we can connect to the kingdom, create a character and walk around the world.

So what I want is for developers experienced and motivated enough to advance to the level of coding and arrived at a stage when playing rift on private server will be possible (please note that you will be well paid for your work on). the emulator is developed in C#.

And do not worry about the server, I shall soon be strong enough to withstand a lot of people.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Old 01/08/2012, 12:53   #2

homepage offline since yesterday :O
Old 05/17/2012, 00:22   #3

I heard TRION had him killed after they took down the site.