Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EPIC PVP Warrior - Full warlord set!

Discussion on EPIC PVP Warrior - Full warlord set! within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 139
EPIC PVP Warrior - Full warlord set!

Hi guys!

I'm looking to sell my Rift Account on the EU server of Bloodiron PVP . In the account you will find 60 Warrior and a alter 21 priest , 18 mage . The account has payed the Patron (Premium) until 8-9-2013 , the account dont have any warning or temporal ban.

The Warrior is currently High End PvP Equipped , can beat everyone in the charts on Warfronts and melt literaly faces. Wanna stomp in pvp ? This is your chance.
The char has 430 platinums , 150k Planarites , 4900 Freelancer Mark of Conquest, 2770 Achievement points, 4800 Infinity Stones , 8500 Empyreal Stones, 200.000 Favor, 1199 Freelancer mark, 1275 Warlord Mark, 2979 Empypyreal Slayer Mark , 1245 Frozen Eclipse stone , 420 premium crystal credits , 1 profession to lvl 375 , Apothecary , the only profession useful in this game for pvp.

The planar attunement has 483 points .

In the wardrobe outfit you can use the standard look of the gear or my personal outfit i call him "Little Biatch" a sexy pink wardrobe (Perfect for ganking in outdoor and make those baddies rage)

The character has 6 souls (Talent builds)
-Tempest
-Voidknight
-Warlord+Paladin (Dmg with a bit of defensive points)
-Warlord+Tempest (Full glass cannon , my favorite spec)
-Warladin
-Riftblade

PVP GEAR
The warrior with the PVP SET has full set Warlord 6/6 + weapons Freelancer , misc Warlord except Neck and one ring.
Actually the warrior is a GOD in PVP , in outdoor you can use some of the many specs like Warlord , have depending the situation or the enemy you should pick one , for conquest i usually play Void Knight the tank spec with lots of Summons (Pulls) .

Gear is enchanted with LEGENDARY runes, each one of the cost 300~ plats and they are the BEST enchants in the game, not every one cant afford them.

The pvp set has the Focus Crystal filled with Full Freelancer Epic Essences, the best you can get.

Synergy Crystals buyed :
-Warlord
-Riftblade
-Void Knight
-Tempest

And you have the tokens to buy other you want.

PVE GEAR
The warrior with the PVE SET have 329 hit , enough to start raiding and use some items of the PVP set .

Other Stuff
In the bags have the enchant required for the next pvp items you could get in next expansions, 98 hp potions , potions of pvp radar (you can see ppl in the radar), Insoles for running more and Riding chaps for 10% speed in mount, A LOT items need for pve ,stones for the weapons , flask and inside the bank are A LOT of reagents.

Summer items :
-Tysumy Treatise of self Tanning : The character glow with huge light
-Halifax Ginormous Herbal Suplement : Make your char bigger
-Summer scarab Caparace : Transform into a scarab !
-Gem of boundless Energy : The character glows in green aura!

Mounts :
-Arachne
-Red ursin
-Swift Gold Eldrictch Armored Horse Bridle
-Eldritch Vanguard Steed
-Spectral Ash Strider (Premium)
-Ancient Tartagon (Collector Edition)
-Swift Horse (Ascend-to-Friend Mount , Fire horse).

Screenshots !

Other stuff

Right now im giving lessons per hours of how play warrior to new players or just ppl who wanna improve his game, my prices are 10€ per hour of lesson.

The initial offer of this account are 150€ and the payment is via PAYPAL , im not accepting changes of accounts or trading other games.

Interested add me to my skype : Rubapowa

Account sold.
Closed Thread